• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What have i done wrong ...

jw5

Loyal
Thank you brother for your detailed history of my threads. I , for one, never like to use valgurities unless necessary.. There's always a limitation to one's temper.. Look at all the valgurities that were hailed at me....it's only me right to defend myself BUT I never scold anyone's mother..

Regarding my thread about the PRC Gf, yes, I have been through it and have came to my senses and left that all behind me. Even in Health wise.

As for asking for the contact numbers of PRC Chicks to Bonk, is there a problem or a norm that I should know or have missed out ? Just being cheeky or serious should not be the issue here. I am a normal man who also needs to release myself from time to time just like everybody else.

Thank you once again.. I will do more research on the subjects that you have pointed out..
Those pictures that were posted in this forum were pictures from the internet of women from various countries. Any reasonable thinking person would have known that they were not pictures of "real PRC chicks to bonk". Some people made comments about the pictures but only you asked for their contact numbers.

If you want to be taken seriously in this forum, you need to back up your assertions about pap and not just base it on your own comfortable life. For a start, you could answer the questions I asked you in the previous post.
The reason why some forummers scold you is because of your ignorance and lack of empathy and compassion for others. Not because you claim pap government has done some good in the past, which even I would admit.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you once again.. I will do more research on the subjects that you have pointed out..

I think Brother jw5, I have answered you...( please read above )

Also , I beg to defer, I am not the only one asking for their numbers.... Please read those threads and you will know that I am not the only one... Please be fair to me..

I really need to go for a Holiday from this Forum before I loss all my points.

Cheers.. Bon Voyage... I am off BUT NOT RUNNING OFF.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, as I go on answering my threads, I noticed that my points are going down from 15 to 12 now...
Maybe I should just go for a holiday before my points go down to 0.. Hehehehe

I arrange a holiday for you in Sammyboy prison very soon... :oIo:

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What effect would losing all your points have on you? In what way will your life be affected?:rolleyes:

Nothing... I am just joking with brothers... Anyway, it's high time I take a rest from this Forum and pen my thoughts on lighter issues.

Cheers.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
you better start posting hard for more points.
1000 points can exchange for 15 minutes fuck session with forum chio bu DASHUANGXI. :p

I feel so shy to let you noe tat i am one of those tat suffer from premature ejaculation:o tat plague 1 in 3 sinkies...so to exchange for 15mins session with DASHUANXI is out for me cause i cant last tat long...i still prefer shopping voucher though...oh i am so shy about all these.:o

As for more points i promise i will work hard and put in more effort,post more to gain more points especially from Bro Alamak who has got so many points.:p:p:biggrin:

S

Sun Ce

Somebody here scored sympathy points and that person must be very happy now. :biggrin: