• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Chee Soon Juan acheieved

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Finesse my ass!:biggrin: She dare not ask the real questions that matter. Other than "where is our money", Chee has been as cool as a cucumber. I love his style plus his command of the English language is top notch. Perhaps that's his downfall as most Sinkies only understand "Ah Beng" Singlish.:p
Shouting at the top of your lungs challenging a PM during his election campaign does not make you an effective leader. Both CJS and SL are intellectuals but SL has the finesse in bringing out her point. Being cool headed does not equate cowardice.

You don't need someone like CJS whose main objective is to shout "injustice" all over the world. So what is his alternative? Remove PAP and then what happens next?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finesse my ass!:biggrin: She dare not ask the real questions that matter. Other than "where is our money", Chee has been as cool as a cucumber. I love his style plus his command of the English language is top notch. Perhaps that's his downfall as most Sinkies only understand "Ah Beng" Singlish.:p

I think you're being myopic. People are turned off by his antics rather than his eloquence. CJS sucks big time. It'll be the downfall of the opposition if they decide to elect him as the spokesperson of the opposition coalition.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I think you're being myopic. People are turned off by his antics rather than his eloquence. CJS sucks big time. It'll be the downfall of the opposition if they decide to elect him as the spokesperson of the opposition coalition.

His antics are spot on. They are designed to bring about max publicity and all publicity is good publicity in politics and showbiz.

Long live Chee Soon Juan!:p

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
His antics are spot on. They are designed to bring about max publicity and all publicity is good publicity in politics and showbiz.

Long live Chee Soon Juan!:p

I seriously think that you're a PAP agent trying to put the voters off the opposition by glamourising this CJS monkey crap.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I seriously think that you're a PAP agent trying to put the voters off the opposition by glamourising this CJS monkey crap.

Please don't bring this dimwit half baked "PAP Agent" crap to this forum. The ridiculous label should be demolished and buried along with that crummy old delphi coffee shop. :eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't bring this dimwit half baked "PAP Agent" crap to this forum. The ridiculous label should be demolished and buried along with that crummy old delphi coffee shop. :eek:

You're contradicting yourself. As a supporter for freedom of speech with the likes of CJS monkey crap king, you shouldn't tell others to shut up.

No fire no smoke.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You're contradicting yourself. As a supporter for freedom of speech with the likes of CJS monkey crap king, you shouldn't tell others to shut up.

No fire no smoke.

I'm not asking anyone to shut up. I'm requesting that we refrain from importing all those ridiculous conspiracy theories from the old forum:mad: If I restricted freedom of speech, I would simply have deleted your post.

What the fuck is a "PAP Agent" in your books anyway. Are you suggesting that the PAP pays me a monthly salary or a commission for every post in this forum?? Gimme a break. Don't be a moron. :rolleyes:

AdChiosk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real Sam Leong has finally stood up or rather he has always been himself, problem is, many forumers aren't good at reading between lines.

A

Alu862

I firstly see no economic plan in the SDP's manifesto. Free Trade? Increase or Decrease government expenditure on infrastructure? Income Tax levels on MNCs? Interest rate/Exchange rate?

SDP also has no foreign policy. Which UN policies to support? Who should be our allies or enemies? View of America? the UN? International Institutions?

SDP has also no in depth education policy. How to manage education? Free education for primary school? More or less universities?

SDP--interior policy? What more beyond human rights? How to pacify each group?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not asking anyone to shut up. I'm requesting that we refrain from importing all those ridiculous conspiracy theories from the old forum:mad: If I restricted freedom of speech, I would simply have deleted your post.

What the fuck is a "PAP Agent" in your books anyway. Are you suggesting that the PAP pays me a monthly salary or a commission for every post in this forum?? Gimme a break. Don't be a moron. :rolleyes:

Halo Boss!

If you would have noticed i had just joined the forum and have no bloody idea wat had transpired previously nor the accusations made against you. I'm just saying as i see it. You have the access and can check on this.

Anyway its up to your interpretation on what is a PAP agent. Does an agent needs to be paid or can he reap the rewards from the satisfaction that he had achieved the desired results?

A moron would agree to the boss. Yes boss, you are right boss, your answer is the most correctest of the correct boss....sooo stop calling people morons when they don't agree with you.

Respect is to be earned not enforced...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
A moron would agree to the boss. Yes boss, you are right boss, your answer is the most correctest of the correct boss....sooo stop calling people morons when they don't agree with you.

Respect is to be earned not enforced...

A moron is someone who has been watching too many X files episodes and is now delusional.

I'm not here for the "respect" stuff. I'm here to run a forum... ie administer... do database backups... monitor processor loads and memory swaps.

I reserve the "respect" thingy for the real world rather than cyberspace. It's a lot more rewarding there.

Oh and just in case I forget, I'd like to remind everyone that flame wars are allowed in this section. :biggrin: It's only the coffee shop section where members are supposed to be nice to each other.:p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I firstly see no economic plan in the SDP's manifesto. Free Trade? Increase or Decrease government expenditure on infrastructure? Income Tax levels on MNCs? Interest rate/Exchange rate?

The PAP never had any economic plan beyond the Goh Kheng Swee Era either.

They hired a dutch economist in the 70s who told the govt that a high wage policy was the way to go. The NWC cranked up everyone's wages and the MNCs started leaving in droves. They had no choice but to do a U turn...no sorry.. a rethink.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

In the 70s, they also decided that "stop at 2" was good for the economy. A decade down the road. ... it was "oops".. I think we need 3 or more if we can afford it.

They've also gone through umpteen "HUB" grand plans... none of which have ever taken off.

Gambling used to be bad for the economy and Motor racing was for Ah Bengs with souped up Celicas and Nissan SSSs.

Now gambling is the saviour of the economy and Motor Racing is the best thing that ever happened to sillypore.

The final solution to keeping singapore going... let in 3/4 of the Chinese female population so they can sell their cheebyes at every street corner.

The SDP may not have a grand economic plan but they can't possibly be any worse than the Pappies. :smile:

I'm also confident that the SDP would rank citizens ahead of foreigners. The PAP treats Sinkies worse than a bad smell. I've never come across a govt that gives more privileges and spends more tax money on foreigners than it does it's own citizens.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> The final solution to keeping singapore going... let in 3/4 of the Chinese female population so they can sell their cheebyes at every street corner.

The SDP may not have a grand economic plan but they can't possibly be any worse than the Pappies.

How do u not know that under SDP, they may be bringing in even more Indian females from India to sell their cheebyes here too?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How do u not know that under SDP, they may be bringing in even more Indian females from India to sell their cheebyes here too?

Use the "quote" button. You don't need to add all those >>> symbols in this forum or change font colours to indicate what's quoted and what's yours. That's old hat. The forum software will draw a box round what's being quoted on your behalf.

Using the "quote" button also links your message to the message you are responding to.

However, remember that if you hit the quote button to reply to a very long message, please remove portions of the quote which are not relevent before hitting "Submit Reply".

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem with "Quote", it will quote everything and I have to selectively delete those points I don't want to reply to.

What's the "+" or "-" key for the multi-quote function. Pressing the button doesn't seem to do anything except changing the sign from "+" to "-"?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Surely deleting is easier than copying and pasting portions that you want to use in your reply. It is easier to delete than to select, copy... then paste!:biggrin:

You click on the plus sign for each post you want to include quotes from, then hit "reply" and all will appear.

You then just highlight those parts you don't need and delete them leaving you with exactly what you need... all nicely linked to the source message and boxed with a "quote" at the top. :smile:

Use the "quote" button. You don't need to add all those >>> symbols in this forum or change font colours to indicate what's quoted and what's yours. That's old hat. The forum software will draw a box round what's being quoted on your behalf.

Using the "quote" button also links your message to the message you are responding to.

However, remember that if you hit the quote button to reply to a very long message, please remove portions of the quote which are not relevent before hitting "Submit Reply".

That's the problem with "Quote", it will quote everything and I have to selectively delete those points I don't want to reply to.

What's the "+" or "-" key for the multi-quote function. Pressing the button doesn't seem to do anything except changing the sign from "+" to "-"?