• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies Laugh at Malaysia Brain Drain but Pretend There Isn't One in Their Own Backyard!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's your point?

Oh, now I get it. You're trying your hand at insults. Poor man.

For one who cannot figure out that Russia will prevail at the onset of invasion, I think your feeble mind cannot handle complexities of migration.

Looks like the rabid one is you for cheering Ukrainians to defeat. Not the dingos.
Hey sucker, the war isn't over yet. He who laughs last, laughs best. I'll make sure you eat back your words, just like some fuckers here in this forum, you included, who die die insisted that Sweden and Finland will never get to join NATO. Their mouths are totally fucked now. Lunatics like you are only fit to stay in the IMH because those in there do have the same opinion as you regarding this war. No wonder birds of the same feather flock together. By the way, Yishun is only 11.7km from the IMH, not that far to fly to anyway.

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck yourself you bastard nomad. You have been living there from coast to coast? Probably a nomad will do that. Talk is cheap. I don't live there but I've been to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and I definitely find the Aussies (although not all) are racists.

By the way, where the fuck are you now? Still in Sinkieland, which you so dislike. Why? Have no means and cannot afford to emigrate? Die die must also remain in Sinkieland.
no wonder the Aussies fuck you royally. No wonder they despise cheap immigrants like you who choke and stammer on your own verbal diarrhoea.. Living from coast to coast is a euphemistic way of telling you I jet set and travel widely. When SG is saddled with self righteous. self serving ignoramuses like you, no wonder the fuckers in white are able to breed and proliferate. Talking to you and your ilk is like fucking a dog. Fuck off from my elitist face

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sucker, the war isn't over yet.
The sucker is you for swallowing Biden's and neocons lies.

I'll make sure you eat back your words, just like some fuckers here in this forum, you included, who die die insisted that Sweden and Finland will never get to join NATO. Their mouths are totally fucked now. Lunatics like you are only fit to stay in the IMH because those in there do have the same opinion as you regarding this war. No wonder birds of the same feather flock together. By the way, Yishun is only 11.7km from the IMH, not that far to fly to anyway.
Are you on drug or rabies? Putin is already having the last laugh.
You're having delusions of Sweden joining NATO.
Delusion is one symptom of rabies. Seek help. You must be familiar with IMH.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sucker, the war isn't over yet. He who laughs last, laughs best. I'll make sure you eat back your words, just like some fuckers here in this forum, you included, who die die insisted that Sweden and Finland will never get to join NATO. Their mouths are totally fucked now. Lunatics like you are only fit to stay in the IMH because those in there do have the same opinion as you regarding this war. No wonder birds of the same feather flock together. By the way, Yishun is only 11.7km from the IMH, not that far to fly to anyway.
549530_10150975041652273_856153516_n.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder the Aussies fuck you royally. No wonder they despise cheap immigrants like you who choke and stammer on your own verbal diarrhoea.. Living from coast to coast is a euphemistic way of telling you I jet set and travel widely. When SG is saddled with self righteous. self serving ignoramuses like you, no wonder the fuckers in white are able to breed and proliferate. Talking to you and your ilk is like fucking a dog. Fuck off from my elitist face
You elitist face? KNN, the way you express yourself really makes my toes laugh. All your bull-shit about jet set and travel widely? I think you may have gone no further than Bangkok in reality. Talk is cheap. You earn in € and USD? You sure can hallucinate so well.

Talk so much about roaming in Australia, why not stay there forever? You think by sucking the Ang Mo's cocks will give you priority to their citizenship ah? Wait long long. If you are that capable, prove your capability here and show that you have thrown away your red passport. I dare you to show this in this forum. To counter all your bull-shit so far, I will just like to say this: At the end of the day, aren't you still lan lan staying put in SinkieLand today? So, what's so great about you? You are indeed a Fuckshit, so appropriately called. LOL.

To summarize, from your various posts so far, and also those countering @JohnTan , your reactions totally lacked substance. It's exactly like Ka Ki Kong, Ka Ki Song. You clearly presented yourself as a fool in this forum who has no confidence in life and critically lacks intelligence. LOL.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you on drug or rabies? Putin is already having the last laugh.
You're having delusions of Sweden joining NATO.
Delusion is one symptom of rabies. Seek help. You must be familiar with IMH.
Have you taken your medicines from the IMH yet? Talk so much for what? The purpose of life is how well you live your life, stupid. Like me, don't need to face the boss every fucking day, no need to take instructions from anyone every fucking day, can do what I like whenever I like with excess funds to spare.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you taken your medicines from the IMH yet? Talk so much for what? The purpose of life is how well you live your life, stupid.
Omg! That is your purpose in life? That's laughable. You're actually following some of mankind's worse tyrants and mass murderers life goals.

Have you taken your medicines from the IMH yet? Talk so much for what? The purpose of life is how well you live your life, stupid. Like me, don't need to face the boss every fucking day, no need to take instructions from anyone every fucking day, can do what I like whenever I like with excess funds to spare.
Wow you must be feeling great with that much money. Guess what, many are doing even better than you and they don't have to brag about it. Those got class. You got crass.

Also, here's some news for you. Even the homeless is way above you under Maslow's.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many rich people I know don't have to brag online about their wealth, seems like your parents are the type who raised up a spoilt brat and give you whatever you want in life until you think everyone else must kowtow to you. Really suits the profile of most PAP supporters.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many rich people I know don't have to brag online about their wealth, seems like your parents are the type who raised up a spoilt brat and give you whatever you want in life until you think everyone else must kowtow to you. Really suits the profile of most PAP supporters.
I suggest you direct your above post to @Fuckshit. He claims to be jet setting around the world and traveling from coast to coast in Australia, earning in € and USD, etc. So who is bragging online about their wealth? You clearly is being blinded and/or acting in a very bias manner, just because you dislike the PAPies to the bone (as your nick says it all) such that those who disagree with your views will get bombarded to the maximum. Reflect yourself in front of the mirror first before commenting on others as a keyboard warrior. Don't assume that everyone must abide to your demands. I had once even told my officer (during my NS time) that nobody owes anyone a living. Get Real.

And by the way, I always emphasize that those who dislike the Singapore government and its policies so much, why are they still living in Singapore? Get a backbone, emigrate to a better place. Why not? Because they are fearful that they may not make it at their new host country. Sinkies have mostly been over pampered by the PAPies, thus becoming very risk adverse, don't you even know this? However, I'm sure you are well aware but just hypocritically pretend not to admit. There's a very popular local idiom that the "Singapore government takes care of its people from cradle to grave". Wake up and face realism.

Last edited: