• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to Vivian Balakrishnan?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to be in low profile...invisible mode.
End of month, collect his salary and enjoy his golf sessions at Batam.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has been busy choosing which French restaurant to dine in while we lesser mortals are reducing expenses by sparing the hum from our mee siam at the hawker centre.

i donno about you, sometimes you can find pleasures living a peasants life...:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
i donno about you, sometimes you can find pleasures living a peasants life...:biggrin:

You may be right, but remember the catch word is "sometimes".

I don't mind being paid millions, with 8 months bonus to boot, for acting blur and take my holidays to blow money even in a global economic meltdown. In the event of screwing it up big time, I am also assured of a golden parachute with a more than enviable pension that is more than I can spend for the rest of my lifetime.

So, for people like Bala, it works for him since he has already "made it", to keep quiet and act blur. There is nothing to lose but all to gain.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why his parents name son Vivian?

KNN every time I see Vivian I think of Vivian Chow, why use a girl's name for boy

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar Top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing¡_ a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die." - Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports

"How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?" - Vivian Balakrishnan

he should be in the list of burning passion of the lesser mortals.

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is clever. Better be safe to remain silent..

If not careful, sure "tio kan"..

I don't mind him speaking. He is not too bad.
BUT I get very pissed off when that Halimah from NTUC speaks
Do not understand why she gets interviewed TV on every
issue. Most of time saying things that is already obvious.
She comes across as a boot licker and a parrot.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind him speaking. He is not too bad.
BUT I get very pissed off when that Halimah from NTUC speaks
Do not understand why she gets interviewed TV on every
issue. Most of time saying things that is already obvious.
She comes across as a boot licker and a parrot.

'For example, the price of chicken may be rising fast, but we can encourage Singaporeans to turn to alternative sources of protein, such as fish,' MP for Jurong GRC Halimah Yacob

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before he joined the party, he very gungho and always "soot" the garment.

Nowadays after joining, he is now wearing a skirt (hiding beneath) and living up to his namesake.

amoeba69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before he joined the party, he very gungho and always "soot" the garment.

I'm curious, in what way was he very gungho and how did he "soot" the garment?