• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to our Power?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems that most (if not all) of us, our Power kanna deflated? I used to be Power 34, now only 1. A lot of bros I see are also Power 1, 2 or 3now.

Change is system of Power calculation?

:confused::confused:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What use are of this Power and Reputation Points?

I still haven't got a clue. And the Forum FAQ not helpful at all.

Our Power points expired? Like those Flyers points?

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems that most (if not all) of us, our Power kanna deflated? I used to be Power 34, now only 1. A lot of bros I see are also Power 1, 2 or 3now.

Change is system of Power calculation?

:confused:
:confused:

One way is you can try to make 34,000 posts to regain it back. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've changed the parameters. The initial settings were chosen when the forum was still in its infancy.

Now that it has matured, I've done a bit of tweaking to reduce the wide discrepancy between old and new members.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Only in Singapore where loyalty does not gets rewarded :biggrin:

Just like the PAP, the old citizens are equal to new citizens :p

Most people here are citizens. They therefore deserve some measure of equality regardless of when they registered.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've changed the parameters. The initial settings were chosen when the forum was still in its infancy.

Now that it has matured, I've done a bit of tweaking to reduce the wide discrepancy between old and new members.

Can you make an arrangement with the Singapore Govt to have reputation power exchangeable for Ballot slips in the next GE?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only thing i figure out about power and reputation is: got (S) can give people red card and yellow card.

i think he do it to prevent people from creating too many clones, and giving each other infractions during office hour.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Besides JW5 and Ramseth, you're the 3rd person I met today who still has double digit Power.

Power is meaningless. Bluff immature imbeciles only. Look at Leongsam, Power = 2, but's he's the most powerful and incharge. However, I do give powerfully high reputation points to posts that I appreciate.

the only thing i figure out about power and reputation is: got (S) can give people red card and yellow card.

That's why infracting others is called "assing" (s'ing). Anyway, I've never infracted or banned anyone. I practise what I preach. Disagree with me by all means, you still have your rights to speak your minds.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why infracting others is called "assing" (s'ing). Anyway, I've never infracted or banned anyone. I practise what I preach. Disagree with me by all means, you still have your rights to speak your minds.

I see your nick up lorry before also HAHAHHA