• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to our Power?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Power is meaningless. Bluff immature imbeciles only. Look at Leongsam, Power = 2, but's he's the most powerful and incharge. However, I do give powerfully high reputation points to posts that I appreciate.

That's what i noticed too. I think leongsam was pissed no one up his reputation, so he just downgraded everyone else. :p:p

I can also create my own vbulliten forum, give myself 10,000 rep points. :eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see your nick up lorry before also HAHAHHA

Yes, I was infracted many times up to being banned a a couple of times.

I've never retaliated, whatever power I have. I practise what I preach. That's the point.

It's not a matter of who's more powerful, it's just a matter for discussion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's already been done. You can also cash in your rep points at any NTUC outlet.

You mean, I can print out coupons & present them at any NTUC outlet to buy the sola Swiss Kitchen knives, MEAT CHOPPER for $16.95 or $12.95? usual $79.95...tell the auntie that we are 'MEMBER'? ( sammyboy.com) :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's what i noticed too. I think leongsam was pissed no one up his reputation, so he just downgraded everyone else.

I have not altered any rep point totals. All I have done is change the parameters that calculate rep power.

In the early days of the forum, anyone who had posted 300 posts was at the top end and rep power was increased by 1 for every 300 messages posted.

I have changed that parameter along with a few others so that rep power is now calculated based on up to date forum statistics.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean, I can print out coupons & present them at any NTUC outlet to buy the sola Swiss Kitchen knives, MEAT CHOPPER for $16.95 or $12.95? usual $79.95...tell the auntie that we are 'MEMBER'? ( sammyboy.com) :biggrin:

You'll get a 2-nite voucher to stay in IMH for observation.

And don't try to be funny, you'd be observed.