• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of useless men that bully women by smearing as smelly chicken and yet victimize themselves pap etc bully them ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya don’t count on women to stop violence of men. Slut in bed calling others slut kt latha already proven women are the first one to throw woman under the bus!
What a stupid gender with lots of liability, many traitors and zero benefits. Yucks !

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like the Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch that are so violent to make very very loud knocks and I may get knifed to death for confronting while he victimized himself poor victim of CCP bullying yucks !!
Oh dear, you should be very afraid, he might stab your CB and break your hymen with his knife, then you no more virgin, cannot auction your first time.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to my Facebook to make your violent smearing of me hokkien virgin as smelly chicken you loser evil coward bully son of smelly chicken hiding in rat hole Pui!
Oh dear, only Indians will message a dirty chicken like you on Facebook selling hole.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely oh dear, you better watch out, a lot of people are eyeing you wherever you go. First they will whistle, next they will stab you or even rape you if they don't mind your smelly CB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, only Indians will message a dirty chicken like you on Facebook selling hole.
You Cantonese dog are self admitting you are lying dare not go to my Facebook while hide in rat hole smearing hokkien virgin as smelly chicken Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely oh dear, you better watch out, a lot of people are eyeing you wherever you go. First they will whistle, next they will stab you or even rape you if they don't mind your smelly CB.
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png