• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello...Pallkia and Punisher...you 2 watch video song song is it? hahaha....buay tahan liao ah? hahaha....:biggrin:

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have any idea what you are taking ? You want formal apology I give you example now . Your personal hatred for the Japanese have blinded you . Don't be like the china politician always finding excuses not to except Japan apologies . wake up dude !! I'm trying my best not to use any vulgarities on you , hope you debate this issue in a gentleman manner . You know very well I can be very nasty if I wanted to .

oic, doing what a 走狗 good with, treating own Chinese nasty and suck jap cock. ok i proof my point for all to see. i am not here to proof anyone right or wrong, those who read this thread and replied or never reply can judge for yourself. 公道只在人心。人在做天在看。cause and effect will take its course.

新年快乐,恭喜发财,万事如意,huat ah!

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have any idea what you are taking ? You want formal apology I give you example now . Your personal hatred for the Japanese have blinded you . Don't be like the china politician always finding excuses not to except Japan apologies . wake up dude !! I'm trying my best not to use any vulgarities on you , hope you debate this issue in a gentleman manner . You know very well I can be very nasty if I wanted to .

oic, doing what a 走狗 good with, treating own Chinese nasty and suck jap cock. ok i proof my point for all to see. i am not here to proof anyone right or wrong, those who read this thread and replied or never reply can judge for yourself. 公道只在人心。人在做天在看。cause and effect will take its course.

新年快乐,恭喜发财,万事如意,huat ah!

last but not least. 人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青!望各位好自为之!

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal

新年快乐,恭喜发财,万事如意,huat ah!

last but not least. 人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青!望各位好自为之!

"prove"' not "proof".

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

新年快乐,恭喜发财,万事如意,huat ah!

I treated everyone the same I don't judge ppl by their race or nationality . Wrong means wrong right means right . Just because im a chinese does not mean I have to support them even when they are unreasonable .

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I treated everyone the same I don't judge ppl by their race or nationality . Wrong means wrong right means right . Just because im a chinese does not mean I have to support them even when they are unreasonable .

well said...best post here!!! applaud...clap clap...standing ovation toooo.....

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so can go inside and pay respects to the war deaths ? do it at a common place or there are different sections ?

Ha ha, you don't give up, do you?

The Shrine is like a war memorial. It is not a cemetery where you go to pray to your dead relatives. Do you seriously think there would one section for civilians, another for soldiers, another for war criminals and the Japanese PM would only pray to the first two sections? Strange thinking that only a Japan war apologist is capable of. Even without visiting the Shrine, one would think there should be a common altar honoring all the dead and dignitaries would pay respect to the common altar - like the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in USA which the US President pays respect to every year on Veterans' Day.

Watch visitors bowing to some kind of altar in the Shrine.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/10/18/japanese-ministers-visit-controversial-w?videoId=238508619

Or this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07NOSOir8Rc

http://www.links.net/vita/trip/japan/spirit/yasukuni/

"At the end of the path stood the shrine, enshrouded in a chrysthanemum cloth, parted down the middle for a peek up the Shinto skirt.
Here honoring the war dead begs the same behaviour advised at any Shinto shrine - toss coins between the wooden slats at the front, then clap your hands and bow your head
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasukuni_Shrine#Memorials
"Yasukuni has all enshrined kami occupying the same single seat".

This is hilarious. Note that many Koreans and Taiwanese were forced to serve in the Japanese Imperial Army.
"Enshrinement is carried out unilaterally by the shrine. Some families from foreign countries such as South Korea have requested that their relatives be delisted on the grounds that enshrining someone against their beliefs in life constitutes an infringement of the Constitution.[13] The Yasukuni priesthood, however, has stated that once a kami is enshrined, it has been 'merged' with the other kami occupying the same seat and therefore cannot be separated."

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generalissimo Chiang did a great service to China during WW2. it was needless to mention that he did it to protect his kingdom.
Okay, I agree that Chiang deserved credit for defeating the Japanese.

whether Chiang was sincere or not to form a coalition government with Mao’s CCP was not the crux issue. the records showed that Chiang agreed to nearly all of Mao’s conditions. the deal was on the table. ready for the CCP anytime. Mao could have accepted it and the civil war would end . Mao chose the battlefield to settle the conflict.
What about the 1927 KMT-CCP alliance? Isn't it true that Chiang was the one who decided to break it leading to the Civil war? In fact, the manner he broke the alliance burned all bridges with the CCP. Chiang's Shanghai Purge killed a lot of Commies.

collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy to cheat or deceive others. collusion is not collaboration.
it is somewhat ok for the Chinese Communist Party and Members to be aligned to Comintern. that was because Comintern was an international organization even though it was controlled by Moscow. but CCP members being agents of Russian GRU were completely unacceptable. GRU was the military intelligence bureau of the Russian Ministry of Defense. i never read of any KMT members in the political and military organization who were also members of the US CIA in that period. if i am an agent of the British Secret Service, Singapore ISD would arrest me immediately. that was one key reason why the Kuomintang had to destroy the CCP.
why were some CCP members working for a foreign country, Soviet intelligence agency ? what were the CCP GRU agents agendas and objectives in China ? what goals were they trying to achieve for Moscow ? CCP founder Li Dazhou recruited 100+ GRU agents in the 1920s. Li was arrested and executed later by Manchurian Warlord Zhang Zuolin for charges of Russian collusion.
i believe that spying for a foreign power against your country should be considered a treachery act, even in 1920s China. right?

Again, why are you so hung up over CCP collusion with the Soviets?

From a history forum site alternatehistory.com:
"By 1922, it had seemed that Sun and the KMT had, well, fizzled. The KMT-Warlord alliance that controlled Guangzhou had ruptured, and Sun was cooling his heels in Shanghai.
Enter the Comintern. As part of its plan to promote revolutionary movements, it helped train Chiang (among others), provided equipment, and (some) money. Soviet equipment ad training was key to the KMT's successful wars over the next few years, and without it I don't think the KMT would have succeeded.
What's the alternative, though?
By 1924, Northern China was divided between the Fengtien Clique led by Zhou Zuolin, based in Manchuria, and the Chili Clique, based in Beijing. All things being equal, by 1926 Zhang Zuolin had the upper hand (indeed he had taken Beijing), but he was very much a Japanese proxy.
The end result would be Japanese domination of Northern China, without a shot being fired by their army.
"

From Wikipedia " Although Zhang had been Japan's proxy in China, Japanese militarists were infuriated by his failure to stop the advance of the Nationalists."
So if Zhang Zuolin was a proxy for Japan in Manchuria, doesn't that make him a traitor? So if CCP's Li spied for Soviets in Manchuria, could he be making use of Soviets to fight the Japanese? I am not saying he was, but we shouldn't read too much into CCP-Soviet collusion and spying.

the GRU stuffs are too complicated for me to explain. i cannot fully understand it. there are many books that told stories of Russian GRU, how its agents conducted successful espionage and sabotage operations in China, Japan, Europe and the United States. the GRU skillful works altered international affairs both in East and West during the 1930s. China war with Japan and Britain war with Germany were a result of it.
i will cite some incidents later to prove that the CCP tried to put the thoughts of provoking the war into action.
Chiang Kai Shek’s cruelty was somewhat exaggerated. most of Chiang’s misdeeds were quite exaggerated too. plenty of Communist and American lies, and distortion of facts too.
Stalin was 100% Russian patriot. Mao Zedong was a traitor to the Chinese people before 1949. it was a Chinese tragedy that the CCP founding fathers had sold their souls to the Russian during that period of history.

You do not need to fully understand the GRU stuff. You only need to understand that those were chaotic times and everybody was playing off everybody else, alliances constantly shifting, people going to extremes to advance their own interests. Very few true patriots amongst the leaders. The patriots were the lower rank soldiers who sacrificed their lives fighting the Japanese in the battlefields.

Chiang Kai Shek’s cruelty was somewhat exaggerated? In the 2/28 Massacre, tens of thousands of Taiwanese CIVILIANS were massacred. Even today, you can meet Hokkien speaking Taiwanese who have an axe to grind with Chiang. Also, why does he need to kill the Yang's small child? Make no mistake. Chiang and Mao were two sides of the same coin.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the 1927 KMT-CCP alliance? Isn't it true that Chiang was the one who decided to break it leading to the Civil war? In fact, the manner he broke the alliance burned all bridges with the CCP. The Shanghai Purge was sudden and killed a lot of Commies.

i mentioned earlier. before the Shanghai purge, KMT was on the verge of being taken over from within by the CCP. Chiang was right to purge the Chinese Communist otherwise Soviet Mikhail Borodin would be the underground leader of the KMT.

some of the shady deeds that the CCP did to sabotage Chiang included Zhongshan incident, CCP collaboration with Wang Jingwei to oust Chiang, objections of the 1st Northern Expedition and the CCP instigated workers' strikes in Shanghai prior to the Commies purge.

in Shanghai, Zhu De burnt a portrait of Sun-Yat-Sen in the streets in everybody's presence. this action symbolized a open challenge and defiance to the KMT. CCP members told the people to openly resist Chiang Kai Shek and the Kuomintang in Shanghai. . ( 谁是新中国 by 辛灏年)

the sinister actions of the CCP shaped Chiang's right decision to execute the Shanghai purge of Communists.

Again, why are you so hung up over CCP collusion with the Soviets? Both CCP and KMT had gone to Soviet to receive aid, study and train. Chiang JingKuo was trained in Soviet, and when his father broke the CCP-KMT alliance, he denounced the father-son relationship. The early 1900's were chaotic times. Everybody was making use of everybody else to advance their own interests. Ever shifting alliances. Both KMT and CCP had close ties with the USSR.

From a history forum site alternatehistory.com:
"By 1922, it had seemed that Sun and the KMT had, well, fizzled. The KMT-Warlord alliance that controlled Guangzhou had ruptured, and Sun was cooling his heels in Shanghai.
Enter the Comintern. As part of its plan to promote revolutionary movements, it helped train Chiang (among others), provided equipment, and (some) money. Soviet equipment ad training was key to the KMT's successful wars over the next few years, and without it I don't think the KMT would have succeeded.
What's the alternative, though?
By 1924, Northern China was divided between the Fengtien Clique led by Zhou Zuolin, based in Manchuria, and the Chili Clique, based in Beijing. All things being equal, by 1926 Zhang Zuolin had the upper hand (indeed he had taken Beijing), but he was very much a Japanese proxy.
The end result would be Japanese domination of Northern China, without a shot being fired by their army.
"

From Wikipedia " Although Zhang had been Japan's proxy in China, Japanese militarists were infuriated by his failure to stop the advance of the Nationalists."
So if Zhang Zuolin was a proxy for Japan in Manchuria, doesn't that make him a traitor? So if CCP's Li spied for Soviets in Manchuria, could he be opposing Japan? I am not saying he was, but we shouldn't read too much into CCP-Soviet collusion.

i mentioned the clear differences between having relations with Soviet Russian government, Comintern in contrast to working/spying for Russian GRU spy agency earlier.

will it be acceptable for the KMT members to be working ( spying ) for US CIA in China ? no, that was completely wrong too. likewise with CCP members who were GRU agents / spies.

Mikhail Borodin was in China as a Soviet Russia representative to advise the KMT. when Chiang saw through Borodin evil conspiracy. Chiang told Borodin to leave China for the interests of himself, Kuomintang and China. KMT cooled off relations with Moscow.

i wouldn’t disagree with Zhang Zuolin being called a Japanese proxy or Traitor. But Zhang has one saving grace. Manchuria was still part of China officially. Zhang didn’t call the NorthEast region as Nippon Manchuria. what the hell was CCP Jiangxi Soviet Republic ? what did it mean ? that region served the interests of Motherland Russia above China ?

if you want to suggest the CCP had to advance its own interests. that was why they had to ally with Moscow. everyone did it in those days. but there had to be a limit what you could do and you couldn’t do that was alike to betraying the country.

the Jade Marshall Wu Peifu was the strongest Warlord in China at the start of 1920s. Wu was originally the Soviet’s first choice for a coalition partner in China. Comintern told Moscow that Wu Peifu was a better choice than Sun-Yat-Sen Kuomintang. Wu Peifu, a staunch Nationalist refused to accept the Soviet demands that he recognized Outer Mongolia’s Independence. Wu and Comintern representative Voitinsky’s cooperation talks cooled off. Sun-Yat-Sen was open to the idea of Outer Mongolia’s independence. the rest was history.

if everyone behaved like the CCP, to advance their own interests at the expenses of China. Wu Peifu would go down on his knees to accept all of Soviet demands. Voitinsky would give Wu large amount of money and military supplies to expand his territories down South, possibly to unify China too. Wu Peifu made the right decision for his personal and country interests. Warlord Feng Yuxiang saw through the Soviet evil plot too late but nevertheless he chose to break off ties with the Russian in 1928. why can’t the CCP leaders have that little bit of patriotism inside their hearts to at least cool off ties with the Russian who desired to advance its imperialist interests in China. the Russians intentions were very clear. the CCP leaders in those days were really the most selfish and despicable group of people in power during the Republican China era.

but i admit. talking about China patriotism or nationalism in the feudal Republican China, considering the social structure of the Chinese people in 1911-1949 was naive and actually quite stupid. :o

You do not need to fully understand the GRU stuff. You only need to understand that those were chaotic times and everybody was playing everybody else, alliances constantly shifting, people going to extremes to advance their own interests. Very few true patriots amongst the leaders. The patriots were the lower rank soldiers who sacrificed their lives fighting the Japanese in the battlefields.

Chiang Kai Shek’s cruelty was somewhat exaggerated? In the 2/28 Massacre, tens of thousands of Taiwanese CIVILIANS were massacred. Even today, you can meet Hokkien speaking Taiwanese who have an axe to grind with Chiang. Also, why does he need to kill the Yang's small child?

the GRU stuffs were essential to understand the true history of the Republic of China. someone told me that only when you understand the GRU stuffs then you can picture and link together all the mutinies, riots and sabotages ( nearly all CCP instigated activities ) against the Kuomintang Government from the 1920s to 1937 before 7/7. the GRU stuffs were the vital clues to solve the puzzle of the extremely intricate and sinister Soviet-CCP and British conspiracies against the ROC in that period of history. the worst result of the sabotages would be the China-Japan 1937 war.

Chiang Kai Shek cruelty was somewhat exaggerated when considering the big big accusations over it. less than 20K people died in 2/28. a large number were Mainlanders. the tens of thousands figures from 50 to 80K were exaggerated. anyway the 2/28 had its side stories too. supposedly, the Taiwanese native interest groups in a power struggle with each others aggravated the initially small incident. otherwise there would not be so many deaths. some Taiwanese refused to look into the incident from more angles or simply refused to accept the truth. these people simply blamed everything on Chiang and the KMT government.

i can’t remember if Chiang gave the orders to Taiwanese Governor Chen Yi to launch the crackdown and killings or Chen Yi did it on his own ?

i always mention. many things should be considered against an all inclusive background.

people really understand or know too little about China’s problems in that period of history to truly sympathize with Chiang and the Nationalist Government. the corruption, maladministration and the many failures and misdeeds of Chiang’s government were understandable and to some degree excusable and certainly forgivable in view of the conditions existing in China.

it was a misconception that the KMT was responsible for all the ills of China. instead. the CCP was literally responsible for all the ills of China prior 1949.

“the economic deterioration and the corruption and incompetence in the Chinese Nationalist Government should be considered against an all inclusive background.” ( US General Wedemeyer )

Make no mistake. Chiang and Mao were two sides of the same coin.

Mao Zedong was alone on a complete different side of the coin from everyone else. to be fair to rest of CCP leaders. the likes of Zhou Enlai, Zhu De, Peng Dehuai, Lin Biao, Wang Ming…all desired and wanted to fight some battles against the Japanese invaders at various periods during the war. Mao Zedong dominant will overrode rest of the CCP leaders appeals

During the onset of Battle of Shanghai 1937, Zhou Enlai from Nanking called for Zhu De or Peng Dehuai troops ? ( can’t remember ) to head toward Shanghai to participate in the fighting. the troops moved out and were on the way to Shanghai when Mao Zedong ordered the troops to return back to Yan’an. there were some disagreement between Mao and ( think it was Zhu De ? ) whether to fight or not ? Zhu De eventually submitted to Mao’s orders. the troops went back home. ( 谁是新中国 by 辛灏年).

prior 1949. that was Mao Zedong, the bigger traitor of the Chinese people, worse than Wang Jingwei imo. many or some Chinese Nationalist leaders might have a high priority of 70, 80 or 90% self, party and clique interests and a low priority of 20, 10 or 5% China interests. Mao was the only leader who had 100% self interests and 0% China interests.

and Mao also did a disastrous job of ruling China for nearly 30 years until his death.

you never told me, you think the CCP did how much fighting during the 2nd Sino-Japanese war ? why don’t you spend a few minutes to wikipedia all the CCP small and big battles during the war, and maybe we can reach a conclusion on whether the CCP did 1) significant amount of fighting, 2 ) little bit of fighting or 3) little to no fighting during the war. imo. the CCP did 3) so little fighting that it was the same as not fighting at all.

Last edited: