• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have more Japanese friends then sinkies friends , most Japanese don't even care about this war issue or their country politics . Most of them are busy following the latest gadgets ,latest fashion , or where to eat and where to enjoy with their life :wink:

same here lor...my jap friends loves singapore too...one guy and his family even refuse to move back to japan when the company wanna send him back...hahahaha.....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its already the internet age...my Jap friends cant the shit be bothered lah...only people with historical burdens like Moo make a big fuss out of it.

i have historical burdens too. you didn't read my long posts here. :o

can you enlighten me how to get rid of my historical burdens ?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can visit the shrine . If you visit, you may find policemen at the shrine to guard it in case someone decides to come with the intent of causing trouble and you will notice information from the shrine goes to great lengths to try and explain to foreigners the historic and religious meaning of the shrine in hopes of making them appreciate it :wink:

With all the controversy aside, the shrine grounds are quite nice with many monuments and the shrine itself has the Imperial Crest on its gate and drapery which of course will not be found at most shrines. Behind the shrine is the Shinchi Garden with a nice pond and pathway. There is also a museum within the grounds with displays of artifacts from WWII from a very nationalistic viewpoint. If you are going Tokyo dont miss this tourist attraction :wink:

so can go inside and pay respects to the war deaths ? do it at a common place or there are different sections ?

Next time we go together dont let paikia know :wink:

Paika is a wayang Chinese patriot. i shall rent a helicopter, get close to Diaoyu, parachute down onto the islands, and plant the PRC flag with the 22 provinces,5 autonomous regions, four municipalities, and 3 special administrative regions flags on the islands. the Diaoyu islands are an inalienable part of China's territory.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same here lor...my jap friends loves singapore too...one guy and his family even refuse to move back to japan when the company wanna send him back...hahahaha.....

Those Japanese FT are living good life in Singapore then back in their hometown . Most of them don't want to leave of course . It's usually Japanese woman who cant speak english and dont have much friends in singapore will miss their home .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so can go inside and pay respects to the war deaths ? do it at a common place or there are different sections ?

Paika is a wayang Chinese patriot. i shall rent a helicopter, get close to Diaoyu, parachute down onto the islands, and plant the PRC flag with the 22 provinces,5 autonomous regions, four municipalities, and 3 special administrative regions flags on the islands. the Diaoyu islands are an inalienable part of China's territory.

Yes anyone can pay respect in the shrine but I'm not sure if they do it at a common place or different section cause I don't believing in praying . I just go there and enjoy the museum and their Japanese garden .

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot u have some sense,but u r equally like the rest of non chinese talking nonsense.But i can uunderstand the thinking of non chinese like you ,We are totally different level and class!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont like that leh,let me no nevermind,u better dont let yr ancestors know lest they are named traitors down there!

Hahahahaha , My ancestors knows what's the different between past tense and present tense lah .

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha , My ancestors knows what's the different between past tense and present tense lah .

The problem doesn't lie with your ancestors ,it is the Chinese whether up there or down there don't know past or present tense and this is not what u can control !

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem doesn't lie with your ancestors ,it is the Chinese whether up there or down there don't know past or present tense and this is not what u can control !

Those Chinese die Liao so cannot talk , maybe they are happy up there or down there ? I must ask Tuayapeh Liao .