• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
I condemn all the atrocities that the Japanese soldiers have done in WWII but I guess most of those Japanese from WWII are already dead. Is the Japanese today that hateful ? What have the present Japanese done to anyone ? Should the Japanese today carry the guilt and sin of their parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents ? Maybe our own ancesters may have also committed atrocities during their time in China, should we continue to bear the guilt and sin for them today ?

I worked for the Japanese in the 80's, my Japanese boss have been very good and kind to me. I loved them very much and will always have fond memories of them. Should I hate them because of what their ancestor did in WWII ? I don't think I should carry any quilt or sin which my ancesters may have committed and neither should the present Japanese.

WWII is very old history and should not be used as a basis for discussion. The world has changed, the Japanese today are better informed and educated. I doubt the Japanese today will do kamakazi for their emperior. The Japanese today should do what they need to do today for themselves and for humanity. I just hope they don't go into an arm race as nobody wins.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japan eyeing China since long time ago. 甲午战争 also by Chinese? it is a know fact that Japan wanted to invade China and part of the Axis power. the intention already there. even without the event they will still invade China. they even got a fake Manchurian gov in place.

so u trying to say Communists provoked japan into invading China during WWII? yes or no.

yes. the CCP desired and planned to embroil the Chinese Nationalist in a war with the Japanese. the CCP eventually succeeded with 7/7 Lugouqiao.

should the truth be that the CCP and Soviet Russian had actually provoked the war. were the CCP founding fathers committing a war crime against the Chinese people ? will today CCP leaders dare to acknowledge the terrible truth ?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who defend the japanese wrong doings. female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby deserve to thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. your whole family deserve to be buried alive. then u come and tell me they are the victims or they are not the worst.

again, pls refer to above.

As I said the normal Japanese did not kill innocent people its the Japanese army that did all the killing , yet the normal Japanese have to suffer from the A bomb . two wrong does not make a right .

abetting is the same.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who defend the japanese wrong doings. female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby deserve to thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. your whole family deserve to be buried alive. then u come and tell me they are the victims or they are not the worst.

yes. the CCP desired and planned to embroil the Chinese Nationalist in a war with the Japanese. the CCP eventually succeeded with 7/7 Lugouqiao.

should the truth be that the CCP and Soviet Russian had actually provoked the war. were the CCP founding fathers committing a war crime against the Chinese people ? will today CCP leaders dare to acknowledge the terrible truth ?

if u want to condemn the CCP, carry on. but stop saying Chinese provoke the invasion! if u study history, USSR was caught up at the west with the Germans.

japan intention and ambition was present and they invaded China. no matter with or without provocation, japan will still invade China! u twit!

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I condemn all the atrocities that the Japanese soldiers have done in WWII but I guess most of those Japanese from WWII are already dead. Is the Japanese today that hateful ? What have the present Japanese done to anyone ? Should the Japanese today carry the guilt and sin of their parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents ? Maybe our own ancesters may have also committed atrocities during their time in China, should we continue to bear the guilt and sin for them today ?

I worked for the Japanese in the 80's, my Japanese boss have been very good and kind to me. I loved them very much and will always have fond memories of them. Should I hate them because of what their ancestor did in WWII ? I don't think I should carry any quilt or sin which my ancesters may have committed and neither should the present Japanese.

WWII is very old history and should not be used as a basis for discussion. The world has changed, the Japanese today are better informed and educated. I doubt the Japanese today will do kamakazi for their emperior. The Japanese today should do what they need to do today for themselves and for humanity. I just hope they don't go into an arm race as nobody wins.

That's right , new generation of Japanese now talk about peace and love . When comes to designing or art , You can find it almost everywhere in Japan that have peace and love as their theme design . Those horrible act of the Japanese army are gone . Japan now provide financial helps to many countries who needed most .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

abetting is the same.

??? Normal Japanese did not want war in the first place . Which country citizen love war ? I can say none . Because they themselves know that they are the one who will suffer in the end .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said the normal Japanese did not kill innocent people its the Japanese army that did all the killing , yet the normal Japanese have to suffer from the A bomb . two wrong does not make a right .

Japan mobilized the whole country for war. the men joined the Army. the women and children worked in the war factories and produced the guns and equipments to be used by the Army to do the killings on soldiers and civilians of other countries. every Japanese was somewhat involved in the war process. nobody is really innocent in a war.

in China, many Chinese peasants worked as farmers during the day. at night, they became guerrilla fighters. they conducted raids and ambushes operations on the Japanese. at Dawn, they became farmers again. so were those people simply peasants or armed resistance fighters ? from the Japanese pov, they had to kill some of those so called peasants or civilians.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japan mobilized the whole country for war. the men joined the Army. the women and children worked in the war factories and produced the guns and equipments to be used by the Army to do the killings on soldiers and civilians of other countries. every Japanese was somewhat involved in the war process. nobody is really innocent in a war.

in China, many Chinese peasants worked as farmers during the day. at night, they became guerrilla fighters. they conducted raids and ambushes operations on the Japanese. at Dawn, they became farmers again. so were those people simply peasants or armed resistance fighters ? from the Japanese pov, they had to kill some of those so called peasants or civilians.

Not all japanese supported the war back in those days .. They are being forced . The emperor even give kamikaze drugs to carry out their missions .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't care who u are. u all can talk till the cow come home i don't care. stop defending japanese or down play what they done during WWII against the Chinese. i forgive them but i never forget and i know the truth. so stop all the bull shitting about they are not the worst or they are the victims of the atomic bombs.

The Chinese media has consistently played up and continued to make these japanases bastards appear like marauding demons on their state tv. there has not been a day in the PRC whenever tuayapeh goes there and does not see a show or a scene or a movie or a serial which shows the chinese fighting the japanese...

i tell you the chinese are just gagging to fuck the japanese properly because of all the atrocities committed by them when they occupied china. I cant eait to see the action unfurl ...hopefully soon....nothing like watching tiongs and japs soot ki lai man....swee..... more members for my club down here!!!

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Chinese media has consistently played up and continued to make these japanases bastards appear like marauding demons on their state tv. there has not been a day in the PRC whenever tuayapeh goes there and does not see a show or a scene or a movie or a serial which shows the chinese fighting the japanese...

i tell you the chinese are just gagging to fuck the japanese properly because of all the atrocities committed by them when they occupied china. I cant eait to see the action unfurl ...hopefully soon....nothing like watching tiongs and japs soot ki lai man....swee..... more members for my club down here!!!

Even in lee xiao long movies , Japanese are used as a bad guys . In Wong fei hong movies the American are used as bad guys .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Politicans all over the world have used their own people to support their idea !! In the end Who suffer ? We all know the answer to that .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u want to condemn the CCP, carry on. but stop saying Chinese provoke the invasion! if u study history, USSR was caught up at the west with the Germans.

japan intention and ambition was present and they invaded China. no matter with or without provocation, japan will still invade China! u twit!

CCP provoked the 7/7 Lugouqiao. the Kuomintang tried to buy time to delay the Japanese invasion. the Japanese couldn't wait no more. China was developing and modernizing too fast for Japan liking. the Japanese leaders in 1937 believed that it was now or never. the CCP for its survival wanted the Nationalist to be fully embroiled in a war with the Japanese.

if 7/7 never happened. if the Kuomintang could maintain the status quo in China for another 1-2 years. the Japanese might change their mind on the long-term invasion plan, considering the overall circumstances in China. in spring 1937, German adviser Alexander von Falkenhausen suggested Chiang Kai Shek should delay the war for another 2 years. by then, the Chinese Army would be better trained and equipped and be in a better position to fight the Japanese. Falkenhausen believed that the Chinese Army can drive out the Japanese south of the Great Wall and even retake Manchuria in 2 years time.

many things should be considered against the overall background.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first and foremost read this.

CCP provoked the 7/7 Lugouqiao. the Kuomintang tried to buy time to delay the Japanese invasion. the Japanese couldn't wait no more. China was developing and modernizing too fast for Japan liking. the Japanese leaders in 1937 believed that it was now or never. the CCP for its survival wanted the Nationalist to be fully embroiled in a war with the Japanese.

if 7/7 never happened. if the Kuomintang could maintain the status quo in China for another 1-2 years. the Japanese might change their mind on the long-term invasion plan, considering the overall circumstances in China. in spring 1937, German adviser Alexander von Falkenhausen suggested Chiang Kai Shek should delay the war for another 2 years. by then, the Chinese Army would be better trained and equipped and be in a better position to fight the Japanese. Falkenhausen believed that the Chinese Army can drive out the Japanese south of the Great Wall and even retake Manchuria in 2 years time.

for history, u don't assume. what happened was japan invaded China and damaged done. jap WILL do it, with or without provocation. 2 years? Europe already started and jap already occupied machurian and ready for the invasion? dont need to pin on 7/7 they will still invade.

read below, this is for u.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese TV indeed produced many Sino-Japanese war drama series in recent years. those shows are really crap. evil Japanese. useless Kuomintang. brave Communist. the usual propaganda. distortion of the war history. outright lies to glorify the Communist war efforts. this is the year 2013. the Chinese can just go online and google for the truth. i don't think the Chinese TV viewers are that dumb to believe all the "communist heroics" as shown on their TV.

fact is stranger than faction. actually, the Japanese and the Chinese Communist were friends during the war. both sides reached a silent consensus or tacit understanding not to attack each other during wartime. at times. they would collude to pincer attack the Nationalist troops. there were irrefutable evidences of the Japanese-CCP collusion. this story should be made into TV drama. it is definitely more exciting and suspenseful. and the story was real.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese TV indeed produced many Sino-Japanese war drama series in recent years. those shows are really crap. evil Japanese. useless Kuomintang. brave Communist. the usual propaganda. distortion of the war history. outright lies to glorify the Communist war efforts. this is the year 2013. the Chinese can just go online and google for the truth. i don't think the Chinese TV viewers are that dumb to believe all the "communist heroics" as shown on their TV.

fact is stranger than faction. actually, the Japanese and the Chinese Communist were friends during the war. both sides reached a silent consensus or tacit understanding not to attack each other during wartime. at times. they would collude to pincer attack the Nationalist troops. there were irrefutable evidences of the Japanese-CCP collusion. this story should be made into TV drama. it is definitely more exciting and suspenseful. and the story was real.

Talk about the vicissitudes of realpolitik.... Communists being communists are just focussed on their grip on power which makes them a real hybrid of the fascist ideology...just like the fucking PAP's desperation to stay in power is but a expose of their fascist core.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Every country should be given the chance to maximize his/her potential to the fullest. I think even Iran should be allowed to develop her nuclear potential.

Disagree with some statements - not all war criminals were executed - Emperor Hitohito wasn't- bujt then he wasn't even tried. They have MacArthur to be thankful for that.

Cheers!

Should Japan be allowed to change its constitution in order to allow itself to take a more aggressive stance towards self defence?

Have they been punished enough for WWII?

- Not allowed to have nuclear weapons
- Only country in the world to have been bombed by nukes (not once but twice)
- Millions died
- All war criminals executed
- Not allowed to have a proper military, only Self-Defence Forces, since 1945

What are your views?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first and foremost read this.

for history, u don't assume. what happened was japan invaded China and damaged done. jap WILL do it, with or without provocation. 2 years? Europe already started and jap already occupied machurian and ready for the invasion? dont need to pin on 7/7 they will still invade.

so your opinion is it really doesn't matter if the CCP provoked 7/7 or not, the Japanese would still invade China. it doesn't matter if 7/7 placed the Chinese Nationalist government in a very bad position to fight the Japanese. should the war be delayed for another 1-2 years, the Chinese Army could certainly fight the Japanese more effectively. this assumption is pointless. ??

the CCP were also indirectly responsible for 9/18 incident.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? Every country should be given the chance to maximize his/her potential to the fullest. I think even Iran should be allowed to develop her nuclear potential.

Disagree with some statements - not all war criminals were executed - Emperor Hitohito wasn't- bujt then he wasn't even tried. They have MacArthur to be thankful for that.

Cheers!

actually the emperor should be tried and hang. over all in charge got nothing to do with it? so as long as the troops loyal to the emperor, they can commit war crime and be treated like a god after they die? they do everything in the name of the emperor, they should hang the emperor.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so your opinion is it really doesn't matter if the CCP provoked 7/7 or not, the Japanese would still invade China. it doesn't matter if 7/7 placed the Chinese Nationalist government in a very bad position to fight the Japanese. should the war be delayed for another 1-2 years, the Chinese Army could certainly fight the Japanese more effectively. this assumption is pointless. ??

the CCP were also indirectly responsible for 9/18 incident.

come on, the fact of history is things already happened and u don't assume! what happened already proof jap got the intention and did it.

if u want to assume, i can too assume they will not delay even without 77 event. there will be never ending possibilities u twit! why dont u assume u will kena 5mil toto friday. go, fuck ur boss and quit now.