• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Feng Tian Wei's Answer?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTW replies "It doesn't matter which flag I represent, as long as I am given the chance to shine... To be proud of myself... China is the country I was born in, Singapore is the country that gave me this chance"

The host then asked her "So are you proud to be representing the Singapore flag??"

She said "I am thankful to Singapore for giving me this chance"

To put it simply, SHE IS NOT PROUD TO REPRESENT SINGAPORE. It is all ABOUT HERSELF SHINNING regardless of where she play. PAP brilliant! You going to pay her our tax monies because this CHINA WOMAN is more proud of herself than representing Singapore. She is, simply, not a Singaporean PERIOD!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never been proud of any country as it's nothing more than an artificial boundary.

Neither would I be proud of any achievement that had nothing to do with me.

I take pride only in successes that I had a hand in directly or indirectly.

don't bluff lah.

if you are proud say so. don't have to be so modest.
i am proud that you are proud of the county. :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is not singapore citizen is it?

422312_394875587232429_1803096383_n.jpg