• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you guys and gals want in GE 2020?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. You are formerly from RI elite school .. If you stick with the winning side and support PAP , your life will be much easier.. PAP has a "track record" second to none ... small little country that ranks high on any given social and economy metrics ..Say "We are no 1 in this and that" , you have already won the argument .. Life is so good in Spore that 30% of our time are spent nitpicking on trivial stuffs.. ..Take the white pill, everything is a bliss in Spore :roflmao:
You know the ground too. What the average sinkie thinks.

I get a lot of flak when I say that.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL.. You are formerly from RI elite school .. If you stick with the winning side and support PAP , your life will be much easier.. PAP has a "track record" second to none ... small little country that ranks high on any given social and economy metrics ..Say "We are no 1 in this and that" , you have already won the argument .. Life is so good in Spore that 30% of our time are spent nitpicking on trivial stuffs.. ..Take the white pill, everything is a bliss in Spore :roflmao:

What makes you think I am former RI boy? Not ACS?

Anyway I am out of SG already.

Where did you migrate to?

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
u don't vote oppo and return pap a super majority, u know what will happen

1. gst increase
2. cpf withdrawal date extended
3. utilities increase
4. more fts to displace sinkies
5. more pofmas
6. more motherhood statements every other day from highest paid ministers in the world

ah loong gambled to call erection in the middle of pandemic for fun ah?

of course not right!

he needs a super majority to impose more shit on sinkies and justify that he has the people support to do that.

dunch play play, better pray pray they lose more seats and popular vote.

bestest of course they lose majority, but that will not happen even if you pray to jesus,buddha, mohammad,tuapehkong or whichever gods you can believe in.

vote wisely, otherwise, your life will be fuck more and more

your vote is powerful and can send the right message across.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
u don't vote oppo and return pap a super majority, u know what will happen

1. gst increase
2. cpf withdrawal date extended
3. utilities increase
4. more fts to displace sinkies
5. more pofmas
6. more motherhood statements every other day from highest paid ministers in the world

ah loong gambled to call erection in the middle of pandemic for fun ah?

of course not right!

he needs a super majority to impose more shit on sinkies and justify that he has the people support to do that.

dunch play play, better pray pray they lose more seats and popular vote.

bestest of course they lose majority, but that will not happen even if you pray to jesus,buddha, mohammad,tuapehkong or whichever gods you can believe in.

vote wisely, otherwise, your life will be fuck more and more

your vote is powerful and can send the right message across.
Lol!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20200625-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20200625-WA0007.jpg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the timezone I am posting , I can't be too "far" away from you.. :biggrin:
I have been lurking in this forum since the old day when it was hosted in Delphi...so i know a bit about anyone who regularly posted here. I even enjoyed reading your emigration thread from Spore to Canada.. Quite a story !
What makes you think I am former RI boy? Not ACS?

Anyway I am out of SG already.

Where did you migrate to?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't lol
not laughing matter
u think they give all these gst voucher for free ah
after get super majority, you pay back to them even more
they won't increase tax for the rich and super rich, why would they shoot their own pocket to fund such initiatives
of course peasants have to pay lah

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Based on the timezone I am posting , I can't be too "far" away from you.. :biggrin:
I have been lurking in this forum since the old day when it was hosted in Delphi...so i know a bit about anyone who regularly posted here. I even enjoyed reading your emigration thread from Spore to Canada.. Quite a story !

Well quite a number of people say it is fake. And that I am a liar.

Actually I never migrated and I am a Grab Food Delivery guy living in Sembawang.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
don't lol
not laughing matter
u think they give all these gst voucher for free ah
after get super majority, you pay back to them even more
they won't increase tax for the rich and super rich, why would they shoot their own pocket to fund such initiatives
of course peasants have to pay lah

Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!

No more laughing Sir!

Well.....maybe after election if PAP sweep all seats then can I laugh?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody can force anyone to vote for someone. You can blame the PAP machinery whatsoever, but you gotta be sporting enough to accept the choice of the majority. On the other hand it’s perfectly fine to hang around to bitch endlessly or emigrate, whatever. There’s nothing philosophical about what you want from the election - it’s pretty obvious the desire is to move towards an increased representation of alternative voices, questioning the PAP groupthink, and eventually a balanced representation of at least 2 parties. But end of the day whatever kind of politics you cannot vote in an idiot like Trump who make the country an international laughing stock.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You mean you were visiting Toronto, when we met for dinner last year?

Yeah. Grab sent me to Toronto for appreciation meeting. I top Grab food delivery guy in sg. So they sent me to teach the Skip the Dishes and Uber eats people.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good for you.
I know that you are a super achiever.

No lah. I am serial liar. All not true lah.

But we did meet up and had good dinner right?

People will now think you and me same person and I am talking to myself.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you prefer to have change in govt? No more PAP govt? New govt?

Or you just want more opposition MPs but still PAP govt?

Or you don't give a fuck?
KNN very good question KNN my uncle until now still don't know exactly what an erection is for KNN
1. Some people vote for their town I.e they want more amenities etc KNN their dream can come true but are they going to live in that town forever KNN
2. Some vote for change gov but with oppie candidates lesser than pap this is an impossible thing to happen KNN
3. Some vote for more oppie in parliament but this will not deter pap to implement policies that they rike as well KNN my uncle doesn't see any changes at all I.e not even 0.01% with current oppie in parliament KNN some may think it will be harder for pap to implement but end of day the outcome is what matters KNN

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. I am serial liar. All not true lah.

But we did meet up and had good dinner right?

People will now think you and me same person and I am talking to myself.

Toronto had good weather last week.
But today and the next few days, hot and humid.
What about Alberta?