• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Are Ways To Trackdown A Person In Singapore?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thru legal means. I have an IOU signed in lawyers office but now person is missing. How to trace this person?
I have all details and info such as nric and last known address.

lianbeng ask u, "why never hire those spray-paint runners from geylang?":biggrin:
psst... O$P$ @#$%^&*!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this person must be your very close friend. what is the amount? IOU is useless piece of paper. Is he politically connected? Does he have a family? Go to his family and expose his IOU to them, least they can do is to help him to pay off a little.

Last edited:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean can track him legally thru car plate?
Even sue him also need his latest address from ICA.
What means does PI have that I cannot track? Unless PI use illegal means, I know people use bank account and phone records but illegal right?

You can sue a person even if you cannot trace him/her. Your lawyer will guide you on this.

The issue is that even after obtaining judgment you cannot collect on the debt. Even if you bump into him you will still need his address if you want to enforce the judgment. You bear the legal cost in such cases.

You may consider letting go of the matter after a time. People who borrow from others have such a bad credit record that they cannot borrow from banks. Once I know someone to whom I lent money.

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have an IOU then you need to proceed for a judgement because your IOU will not be enforceable 6 years from the agreement. After you get a judgement there are ways to enforce it by getting the $$$ from his bank accounts etc, garnishment, etc. Your judgement will be valid for 12 years.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again thank you for the replies.
My main aim if to track hm down at minimum cost, not to get my money back.
But if there is a guarantee results to get his latest address then i dun mind spending....PI or going to lawyer.
What i want to find out for sure is that by proceeding to sue, i get trace that latest address currently in his ic.

OMG...

Again thank you for the replies.
My main aim if to track hm down at minimum cost, not to get my money back.
But if there is a guarantee results to get his latest address then i dun mind spending....PI or going to lawyer.
What i want to find out for sure is that by proceeding to sue, i get trace that latest address currently in his ic.

If getting the money back is not your chief concern and assuming the amount owed is reasonably substantial, go negotiate with a debt collection agency. They'll probably be able to get you the "satisfaction" you're looking for.