• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a fish !

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fisherman :

fish2.jpg

The catch :

fishy.jpg

How's that paying $8 for a 1st grade snapper ?..:wink:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$8 dollar relatively cheap compared to those sold at geylang teochew porridge. I thougt no put ginger, but fresh one like that steam damn shiok, must be tasty.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was with buddy Ah Yeo earLier, when he Landed a 4kg SiLver TrevaLLy at East Coast with a Line & bait..thinking of what to do with the fish Later; too huge for steaming, too fresh to fry, and too sayang to masak assam pedas..:wink:

fishspot.jpg

trevally.jpg

:smile:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was with buddy Ah Yeo earLier, when he Landed a 4kg SiLver TrevaLLy at East Coast with a Line & bait..thinking of what to do with the fish Later; too huge for steaming, too fresh to fry, and too sayang to masak assam pedas..:wink:

this kind of fish so big, best to bbq grill it with sambal or sambal belachan, any leftovers can put it in the fridge & makan again.

wow.. when i went fishing as a kid i never caught fish like this, really can catch a ocean going trevally on east coast beach?? better ask Ah Yeo to use a bigger hook, he might catch a whale next time :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this kind of fish so big, best to bbq grill it with sambal or sambal belachan, any leftovers can put it in the fridge & makan again.

wow.. when i went fishing as a kid i never caught fish like this, really can catch a ocean going trevally on east coast beach?? better ask Ah Yeo to use a bigger hook, he might catch a whale next time :biggrin:

To me fishing is sometimes Luck as weLL..perhaps this chap Lost his orientation.Btw, my YoLanda is going to have
some great meaLs these coupLe of days..:wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to catch crabs at the river in bendemeer road . Now I only catch trolls and religion freak :wink:
Oh Bendemeer, i rembered that stretch.Was it by the banks aLong Boon Keng Road ?..we used to do crabbings
at the KaLLang river, just outside the vacinity of the ex Marine poLice HQ, it was a great crabbing spot !

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to get crabs, prawns some fish ( usually puffer ) and the odd condom. Sampan was at carpark G

hahaa.. condom fish i never catch before but my friend use to 'trawl' at the windsurf & sailing centre there & one day caught a mat saleh chick, we were like Woah Bro, this catch buay pai leh, quite impressed with her shape, this kind of fish must makan fresh :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats very very heng to get ...i never had that luck.

hahaa.. condom fish i never catch before but my friend use to 'trawl' at the windsurf & sailing centre there & one day caught a mat saleh chick, we were like Woah Bro, this catch buay pai leh, quite impressed with her shape, this kind of fish must makan fresh :biggrin:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Bendemeer, i rembered that stretch.Was it by the banks aLong Boon Keng Road ?..we used to do crabbings
at the KaLLang river, just outside the vacinity of the ex Marine poLice HQ, it was a great crabbing spot !

the best crabbing spot when i was a kid was sembawang, any of those muddy water areas sure got nice crabs, bottom feeder. I perfected this bait technique, no need change bait one, i skewered & threaded a piece of beef to a hook & let it dry out in the sun until it was rock hard then use it for fishing bottom feeders like crabs, eels & even snakeheads. for snakeheads & soon hock it was the easiest fishing, just throw the line into any shady pond area in the morning & go to school, in the evening come back & lift the line, sure got one! they can smell the beef & no matter how long it's been in the water, it won't fall of the hook! try Fishypie.. Yolanda will have even more fish to makan :biggrin: