• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Went to New Launch... Ask to put a cheque down

jw5

Loyal
Now he will say i am being manipulated by you :cool:

Oh of course, that manipulative asshole may say that and he will try to garner support from as many annonymous internet monikers as he can.

My reply would of course be that my internet moniker is shit and I don't have an agenda to use it for anything, including manipulation of annonymous internet monikers. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just went to a new launch and the pesky house agent kept asking me to put a blank cheque down for the so called early preview, early bird discount. I where got confidence to let a total stranger hold on to a blank cheque?
Can anyone tell me what they do with this blank cheque and whether or not the early bird discount is really a discount or just a gimmick?

Thanks.

You only sign a blank cheque when you have 0% control over your body .

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say of all the 武侠character, Scroobal reminds me of 成昆, ie the master of 金毛师王

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just went to a new launch and the pesky house agent kept asking me to put a blank cheque down for the so called early preview, early bird discount. I where got confidence to let a total stranger hold on to a blank cheque?
Can anyone tell me what they do with this blank cheque and whether or not the early bird discount is really a discount or just a gimmick?

Thanks.

lodge a complain against the agent to the authority. hard sells and this is a old practice. if u r a tycoon that deal with the agents a lot, why not? imo, inappropriate behaviour and unprofessional misconduct amount to penalise.

Last edited: