• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wee Cho Yaw dies at 95. He is Hokkien.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li kashing will cut off your cheebye personally if you the disgraced is his daughter. Cut off your cheebye!!
You Jeremy Quek are the disgrace of your family that should have your LJ cut off. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, did daddy tell you to become a chicken?
Useless eunuch CRIMINAL BULLY DOG Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog prostitute descendant so proud to use two clones to attack woman as chicken when you dare not even swear if I am an virgin you die a violent death are certainly a disgrace to your Cantonese dog family. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my title said clearly he is hokkien, I didn’t say hokkien hero hor. He is smart hokkien not silly hokkien hero. Why must hokkien be silly hokkien hero? Siao and so self entitled shameless Cantonese hakka bully dogs saying other people when ownself not just didn’t donate a cent but self admitted Cantonese CRIMINAL BULLY DOG @musclepower some more say loud loud do evil to me is called do good deed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my title said clearly he is hokkien, I didn’t say hokkien hero hor. He is smart hokkien not silly hokkien hero. Why must hokkien be silly hokkien hero? Siao and so self entitled shameless Cantonese hakka bully dogs saying other people when ownself not just didn’t donate a cent but self admitted Cantonese CRIMINAL BULLY DOG @musclepower some more say loud loud do evil to me is called do good deed. Pui!
Why so double standard Hakka Cantonese dog @k1976 @musclepower etc? Ownself do evil with hakka Cantonese dog pride dare not swear but demand Hokkiens to be a saint?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself a thief that defame me damage my house to steal and rob from me while acting holy pointing dirty fingers at others not being philanthropic enough woh. Sibei disgusting evil hypocrite CRIMINAL BULLY indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly hokkien heros donated whole ntu to spore and yet hakka Cantonese dogs @musclepower @k1976 etc still demanding for more. Greed has no bounds indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly hokkien heros donated whole ntu to spore and yet hakka Cantonese dogs @musclepower @k1976 etc still demanding for more. Greed has no bounds indeed
I wonder those tours to ntu got mention and give credit to silly hokkien heroes and let tourists know ntu should be named as hokkien huay Kuan university? I bet zero credit as always.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual hokkien that made it BIG. Don’t forget Wee Cho Yaw is the one that beat government backed DBS to acquire OUB okay?

黄祖耀是新加坡银行界的并购高手,新加坡银行业从最初的“战国七雄”演变到“三国鼎立”,期间二三十年的风风雨雨,黄祖耀始终是个叱咤风云的人物。

在大华银行的发展史上,最为人津津乐道的是黄祖耀在短短15年里,运筹帷幄收购另外四家本地银行,带领大华银行一跃成为新加坡数一数二的大型银行集团。黄祖耀策划的最大收购是在2001年击败具有政府背景的星展银行,“友善”控制了华联银行(OUB)。
No wonder he is smart hokkien that defeated government backed DBS. Be honest how many sinkies achieved that besides him?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder those tours to ntu got mention and give credit to silly hokkien heroes and let tourists know ntu should be named as hokkien huay Kuan university? I bet zero credit as always.
I would say dog society filled with the likes of Hakka Cantonese dog CRIMINAL BULLY @musclepower @blackmondy do not deserve charity and the goodness of silly hokkien heroes.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, definitely the loose hokkien talking about other people's wisdom. Did you have the horns for him given your track records of photographing old men.

老男杀手:

縱橫業界數十載
地下淫娃桌上擺
摩天輪下誘老凱
睡衣裸露秀老奶

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老男杀手:

縱橫業界數十載
地下淫娃桌上擺
摩天輪下誘老凱
睡衣裸露秀老奶
That’s your sell nude sell cb buy Porsche Cantonese family women then need to pretend to be virgin while I am stating fact of being virgin and I date to swear for it to die a violent death while you dare not. That’s the difference between good hokkien and you Cantonese dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老男杀手:

縱橫業界數十載
地下淫娃桌上擺
摩天輪下誘老凱
睡衣裸露秀老奶
Malaysian Cantonese dog suck nipples of Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha repeat her lies as holy truth with your Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride. In public space Dress properly talk properly no touch no nothing to male colleagues is called seduce hahahahaha 低级中的低级贱中之贱indeed as usual what you accused me is what you are yourself