• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wee Cho Yaw dies at 95. He is Hokkien.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6636.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time you will be

Singapore ayam titan Gan Sio Bin dies at 95?
According to your Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog prostitute descendant mouth that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Cantonese dog moderator @zhihau so double standard didn’t merge other people thread on this same topic - that’s later than mine - to my thread while if my thread appears later he will have no qualms to merge mine to someone else thread. Friends got special pivilege for Cantonese dog moderator.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual hokkien that made it BIG. Don’t forget Wee Cho Yaw is the one that beat government backed DBS to acquire OUB okay?

黄祖耀是新加坡银行界的并购高手,新加坡银行业从最初的“战国七雄”演变到“三国鼎立”,期间二三十年的风风雨雨,黄祖耀始终是个叱咤风云的人物。

在大华银行的发展史上,最为人津津乐道的是黄祖耀在短短15年里,运筹帷幄收购另外四家本地银行,带领大华银行一跃成为新加坡数一数二的大型银行集团。黄祖耀策划的最大收购是在2001年击败具有政府背景的星展银行,“友善”控制了华联银行(OUB)。

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual hokkien that made it BIG. Don’t forget Wee Cho Yaw is the one that beat government backed DBS to acquire OUB okay?

在大华银行的发展史上,最为人津津乐道的是黄祖耀在短短15年里,运筹帷幄收购另外四家本地银行,带领大华银行一跃成为新加坡数一数二的大型银行集团。黄祖耀策划的最大收购是在2001年击败具有政府背景的星展银行,“友善”控制了华联银行(OUB)。
You also quite big, fuck your way across india. who in India dono gansiokbin the cheebye seller, all fucked you before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Omg that was 2001 means this hokkien was 73 then when he beat DBS hands down. Not like @Balls2U @musclepower @ginmother etc old Cantonese not even 73 but useless LOSER CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS that can only win by using dirty liar Cantonese dog prostitute descendant mouth to smear and harass woman to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also quite big, fuck your way across india. who in India dono gansiokbin the cheebye seller, all fucked you before.
According to your Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog prostitute descendant mouth that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg that was 2001 means this hokkien was 73 then when he beat DBS hands down. Not like @Balls2U @musclepower @ginmother etc old Cantonese not even 73 but useless LOSER CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS that can only win by using dirty liar Cantonese dog prostitute descendant mouth to smear and harass woman to win.
You also 3 years old already start sucking cocks and receiving customers. You dirty whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother = @Cottonmouth = Jeremy Quek vicious useless Chinese man Malaysian dog Cantonese dog prostitute descendant
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png