• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We need "gotong royong" spirit to do well - PM Lee

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We don't want 'gotong royong' to get rid of the PAP, after so many years, we prefer to GORENG the PAP, after all they like to goreng people so much..GORENG much fun...(:-

Bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be going sooon soon soon to the ghouls and demons all waiting to rape and screw him in all his orifices after a loong
and painful death for LKY, not even giving him time off for joss sticks and candle wax.

The hooting from the PAP scums of society hungry for the billions will finish off Ah Loonie and Kwa family.

Let the fucking PAP gotong royong in finishing off themselves while we all do our yum sengs

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Othman Wok said: "I remember this old man. He used to come to sell things in the kampong and one day after the rain, he slipped and fell down. All his things went all over the place. So the people laughed. They thought it was very funny.

.. and you call that kampong spirit :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Aiyo kopi uncle cannot use Google engerland translator in real life leh. :rolleyes:

previously had outrage of modesty case at Bedok Reservoir too... when me saw the signage opposite McD, me wondered, if it were back in the kampong days, the molester would had been lynched and quartered...