• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Have Decided! (And Took The First Step)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Congrats radier. You are making the first step to be unsinkified. I respect you for that and move you to my unsinkified folder same as joety, wuqi and others. The rest of the sinkie losers i will continue to bash.

Your children will be unsinkified and enjoy a higher status than the rest of the sinkie losers in sinkieland.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your children will be unsinkified and enjoy a higher status than the rest of the sinkie losers in sinkieland.
Yes agree if anyone needs motivation then it's for your kids.
I have seen how life overseas transformed seemingly timid boring kids into confident and creative youngsters.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are you vietnamese? Why NZ? Care to share? Might be heading there too myself. But heard bad shit bout NZ. But I dont really care as long as its out of peesai.

Among the westen countries (UK, US, CA, OZ) NZ is perhaps the country which is easiest to run to. 1 or 2 years ago, they (NZ immi) even advertise on TV and set up a special website inviting eligible Singaporeans to go there to work and reside. My first choice has always been OZ but its really very very hard to go to OZ now.

EDITED/ADDED: Im Singaporean and my wife is Vietnamese. It was good news to see NZ immigration including Vietnam in their working holiday scheme. from 1st July this year. Previously, no such scheme.

If only I can get a job offer in NZ. A job offer carries an extra 65 points if you want to apply for PR.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today...
Bro, can i ask who actuaLLy took the initiaL initiative ?..perhaps it's your tigress who sensed it's better and safer to put you somewhere out of your PRC's reach ?...:biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today.

Bro Raiders, Congrats for taking the 1st step forward!!

Wish you a successful application.

Best of Luck!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, can i ask who actuaLLy took the initiaL initiative ?..perhaps it's your tigress who sensed it's better and safer to put you somewhere out of your PRC's reach ?...:biggrin:

I was the one and I am lucky to have a supportive wife who is willing to relocate. As for the PRC part, I do not wish to comment anymore.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on. We're living in the 21st century. You think wives still stay at home and suffer in silence while their husbands spend their nights outside cavorting with other women? Women themselves are having lovers on the side. While Raiders was busy poking his PRC girlfriend(s), his wife was probably riding some other guy's 7-inch dick. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today.

Congrats to you & your wife, the one bit of advice i can give is to have your long term residency options open becos one day you will get old & when you get old, you might want to go somewhere else to retire for various reasons, cost of medical care, having family around to help look after you, even balek kampung for nostelgia is a reason i've seen quoted by some people. You have wonderful options in NZ or maybe later you can skip over to OZ with a NZ PR or citizenship but hold on to your Singaporean passport becos you might want to be with family in old age or even in Vietnam. Some people i know burn their bridges when they leave Singapore, only later to regret & suffer quietly becos cannot be with family in Singapore in their final years. Those clever ones have options & at the end of the day, that's what makes life enjoyable, having the ability to decide on which option to take, this one no money can buy unless you're a billionaire. Remember SG does not allow dual citizenship so have to keep quiet. good luck!

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blur sotong I abandon Perth cause I was on the shitty 457 visa. My company there was fucked up. Plus Perth is not for me. Feels like its turning into peesai abit.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among the westen countries (UK, US, CA, OZ) NZ is perhaps the country which is easiest to run to. 1 or 2 years ago, they (NZ immi) even advertise on TV and set up a special website inviting eligible Singaporeans to go there to work and reside. My first choice has always been OZ but its really very very hard to go to OZ now.

EDITED/ADDED: Im Singaporean and my wife is Vietnamese. It was good news to see NZ immigration including Vietnam in their working holiday scheme. from 1st July this year. Previously, no such scheme.

If only I can get a job offer in NZ. A job offer carries an extra 65 points if you want to apply for PR.

Good luck man. You'll be fine.