• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Have Decided! (And Took The First Step)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today.

it's good for your marriage to get as far away from the prc mei mei and milf mistresses in sg.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raiders

Congrats and well done. The hardest step is putting in the application. You talked about it and I was wondering when.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Today marked the beginning of a long journey that some of you have undertook before. Some of you might have enjoyed the fruit of that journey and some might have regretted. Little tigress and I took ours today.

all the best, bro :smile::smile::smile:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All the best bro!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Happy for you bro .. Ganbatte !!!

Once there , help us to track down samantha Leong,

limpeh just want to know how his bicycle seat look like... :biggrin: