• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We don't want 6.9m population. What can we do?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WP is credible. Not all opposition parties are as you described. If I have to choose between a party that sells us out to foreigners and the current opposition, I will take the latter which is the lesser of two evils.

hear hear, that guy is one of those exucse making pap voting 'fence sitters' la.....
like i always say...........its better to vote in an opposition who is a donkey......the donkey does nothing but most important the donkey does not do harm to you.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Next time scenes like this will be common.

58270-585499251465067-615802149-n-jpg_103316.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheers...blame those who voted WP....They already make know to us that they can only KPKB but is not really to form a Govt.

What the fxxk is this.

WP supporters were cheated !!!

haHAha WP MPs only ask questions. they are NOT there to change anything...just to ask questions. the policies are determined by the ruling party.period.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has been identified as a PAP IB. Read ALL his postings here again, just this thread, will get you the answer.

PAP IB your head lah
no wonder Singapore needs to import immigrants
with daft sheep like you
Singapore will go no where but sink
IB IB IB your bird head lah

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
58270-585499251465067-615802149-n-jpg_103316.jpg

without immigration, this bus will be a ghost bus....our mrt stations will become ghost stations...we need mass immigration for singapore to rock, to prosper and to grow...grow and glow....

hurricane-sandy-turns-ny-subways-into-ghost-town-pics--b7ac277ec5.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hear hear, that guy is one of those exucse making pap voting 'fence sitters' la.....
like i always say...........its better to vote in an opposition who is a donkey......the donkey does nothing but most important the donkey does not do harm to you.

voting in a donkey into parliament is a sign of parliamentary suicide
no wonder the oppo is there only to neigh neigh neigh neigh - utterely useless

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haHAha WP MPs only ask questions. they are NOT there to change anything...just to ask questions. the policies are determined by the ruling party.period.

If you want to quicken the process of govt change, which seems to me the best way to resolve the issue of the opposition not willing to do what is the government's job, could you ask the government to create more BEs - Tg Pagar, AMK, East Coast etc. I am sure when the opposition becomes the government, there is no way to shirk this responsibility. So don't delay any further, just do it. I believe LHL is quite fed up already after doing it for so many years

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to quicken the process of govt change, which seems to me the best way to resolve the issue of the opposition not willing to do what is the government's job, could you ask the government to create more BEs - Tg Pagar, AMK, East Coast etc. I am sure when the opposition becomes the government, there is no way to shirk this responsibility. So don't delay any further, just do it. I believe LHL is quite fed up already after doing it for so many years

Why need BE to let more oppo into Dog House?

Just convert all to SMC in the GE and which ever MP up lorry, then BE.

SMC is a real test. A man or woman proving his/her own worth.

But unfortunately, you now got a PM who is worthless!!!hahahahahahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

FS, let Nature take its course.Everything will come to its rightful conclusion in due course. LTK has told those who had voted for WP not to pin too much hope on the WP forming the next government.WP is not ready. WP is not ready to form a coalition government.WP is there only to ask questions - step by step. By then, all the policies would have bore fruits and it would be too late for WP or any OPPO to do anything.They can only sit like a donkey and neigh neigh neigh in parliament.PAP is the only ACTION PARTY!!! Do It!! Yes, Just Do It!!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
FS, let Nature take its course.Everything will come to its rightful conclusion in due course. LTK has told those who had voted for WP not to pin too much hope on the WP forming the next government.WP is not ready. WP is not ready to form a coalition government.WP is there only to ask questions - step by step. By then, all the policies would have bore fruits and it would be too late for WP or any OPPO to do anything.They can only sit like a donkey and neigh neigh neigh in parliament.PAP is the only ACTION PARTY!!! Do It!! Yes, Just Do It!!!

Yes! they will only self-destruct emself wit all their policies, just as wat
happened in Sengkang East.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes! they will only self-destruct emself wit all their policies, just as wat
happened in Sengkang East.

PE is chicken feed. Everyone knows, it's just an experiment. Even WP's LTK admitted don't read too much into the victory....So bigger things are to follow..PAP is still the best party to lead Singapore to a brighter and better future.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
PE is chicken feed. Everyone knows, it's just an experiment. Even WP's LTK admitted don't read too much into the victory....So bigger things are to follow..PAP is still the best party to lead Singapore to a brighter and better future.

Wise statement, sitting at coffee shops and lar kopi everyday.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't have to worry too much about WP. LTK is a fox. He says WP is not ready to form the alternative government but behind in his office, a long queue is forming to apply to be core members. You think he has really show you all that he has in his hand?

His 12% increase in votes and a 24 % swing against the PAP in PE cannot be just a chanced happening to the electorate in the last 2 to 3 weeks. He probably has been working on this for the past one and a half years and perhaps did something in between to cause this vote swing :rolleyes:.

His "silence" is probably a plan to trick the PAP to think that everything is alright and let them destroy themselves. LTK uses a few simple tactics from the 36 stratagems including 隔岸观火 and 笑里藏刀 (friendly opposition),although his opponents (not limited to PAP, like PTADER) also uses a popular trick of 無中生有。

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a PAP suppoter but I would like to have 7 million ppl on this island. In fact, if possible, I would say let's go for 20 mil. why stop at 7???