• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We don't want 6.9m population. What can we do?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing in this world you can take with you so why all that greed?

in the end the riches are nothing but a curse on your own family if they are not brought up well to manage it......if it is ill gotten, then like you said the consequences are even more dire especially added with a sharp dash of irony brought about by Karma....The inescapable force of one

you are very wise
why can't all folks see the way you do
you must be a disciple of my sifu Drifter
thank you for sharing
why can't they share and distribute their wealth fairly
why the greed....why more and more greed.....:confused:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a ridiculous fallacy that many have swallowed, lock stock and barrel...the 'my way or everything becomes slum, your women become maids' or 'apre moi la deluge' argument...does it mean to say Uncle or others that have changing regime can't do planning for more than their term? If you believe that, I dont know what to say. Even in horribly partisan politics, there are things they do that have national consensus.

Agree with you on this. If changing government is so difficult and bad, why not abolish election but let people have the power to throw out the government in a street protest?