• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Watch SAF Troopers Train In Jungle Warfare! Bayi And Nerd Fucking Blur Cock! Keep Fucking Up The Training

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I feel very safe and assured, knowing I am well protected by our glorious SAF. Tentera Singapura!!! Hormat SAF!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At the start of the clip, did the sergeant fuck the bayi for losing his helmet?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, those frigging BMT instructors are so courteous and mild mannered. During my time, it's "You fucking cheebye!", "KNN, zuo si mi lan jiao!" etc, followed by a slap or knock on the helmet or a hard kick on your ass!

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time they get live training not in one of those places where Ng EH sent the generals for their games

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I didn't know what the fuck was going on during field camps back then. Just go through the motion that's all. I managed to escape the last 2 days of Summary Exercise when I got called back for medical appointment. No keng, no ROD!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can still remember the stuff he learnt during BMT? How many % is still in the memory?
My uncle leemember at least 96% of it.
If you leefering to what My uncle has learnt during bmt compared to before bmt the answer is 0 becas my uncle already know how to
1. Run
2. Shoot
3. March
4 . Setup tent
Etc before bmt
If forcefullee must learn at least 1 thing that is strip rifle but you give my uncle ownself figure out he will also know lah KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle leemember at least 96% of it.
If you leefering to what My uncle has learnt during bmt compared to before bmt the answer is 0 becas my uncle already know how to
1. Run
2. Shoot
3. March
4 . Setup tent
Etc before bmt
If forcefullee must learn at least 1 thing that is strip rifle but you give my uncle ownself figure out he will also know lah KNN
Those to follow orlar kind counted anot ? :biggrin: KNN.eg permission to leecover. Echoing whatever need to KNN

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the ongoing war in Ukraine, now is the best time to remind sinkies and oppies about the importance of NS and the SAF.
Isn't it better to give in to a superior force, live under whatever flag and get rich. There's no honour in dying for a political system