• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely demands her hole to be fucked every 3 to 4 hours, boyfriend couldn’t keep up

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

GUY’S GF INSISTS ON PIAK-ING WITH HIM EVERY 3-4 HOURS, POOR GUY CAN’T KEEP UP​

ByKanyeNorth

January 25, 2023

My new relationship spans a year and a half.

She enjoys doing it every 3-4 hours, and each session lasts 30-60 mins. I’m starting to have problems keeping it up which hasn’t ever been an issue before.

I enjoy pleaser and I’m willing to use toys or give her oral every time but the issue is that she always wants to be penetrated by me physically.

Advertisements

I love her more than any other partner and she’s the most affectionate and giving partner I’ve ever been with.

She never had enjoyable intercourse until me. Do you think this level of desire is going to slow down?

I would rather go down on her so I can give my soldier time to recuperate but she’s just extremely into penetration right now.

anal-pounding-gif-assfucked-hard.gif

@ginfreely the well fucked pussy phua cheebye slut.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why she’s working as a whore, every min also got ah neh fuck her cheebye hard.

9.gif

@ginfreely you slutty cheebye fuckwhore.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he should be pegged by her during his recovery downtime.

Think outside the box when faced with a problem.

640px-Wiki-pegging.png