• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch how dumbfuck cunts show support for the Conman who stole from them.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another day, another yellow card :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

QUOTE=Alamaking;1129800]He likes to smell my cunt, LOL. He's part of the Screwball gang that going after me, this dog more ferocious but no brain, LOL
[http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?121705-Infraction-for-Debonerman-Rude/ …post no 4QUOTE]

It's okay Chao Hai Ah Lien. So many other clones to choose from. Anyway what can one expect from a cunt who squats when peeing?....LOL....Leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai....LOL

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me think this explaination places the word "integrity" into context, is more appropriate and throws light into the speaker's mental construct................maybe this is what KH means about integrity.................

"The Christian vision of integrity suggests that personal authenticity entails living in accordance with personal convictions that are based on an understanding of God's purposes for creation, humankind and the person as a liver of real life."

As long as one believe one is doing what god has intended, one can claim one has done no wrong, no ill-intent. How can one claim to be guilty then:confused:

One may be found "guilty" in a given society with it's local laws, but maybe in the eyes of god, one is not guilty.

The one kenna nailed to the cross was a good example.

Maybe the strategy is, plea guilty so as not to put my flock through torment, but in the eyes of god I know I am innocent. After sometime in changi, "hau han yi tiow".

What does he mean by "I maintain my integrity?" That he is not guilty? That he is honest? So those who laid accusations at him are dishonest? Harbouring ill intent?

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever the DPP heading the prosecution better not fuck this up. Just imaging the scenario of a good prosecutor stripping off Kong Hee bullshit one piece at a time and exposing all that is beneath like what I had been doing with Alamaking to show her oily cunt.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What does he mean by "I maintain my integrity?" That he is not guilty? That he is honest? So those who laid accusations at him are dishonest? Harbouring ill intent?

hi there

1. my take: chc & kong parties should counter sue cad loh!
2. so much for the integrity thing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everybody loves a good story.

222222222222222222222222222.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever the DPP heading the prosecution better not fuck this up. Just imaging the scenario of a good prosecutor stripping off Kong Hee bullshit one piece at a time and exposing all that is beneath like what I had been doing with Alamaking to show her oily cunt.
What you do to me har? Hahahaahha

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth shall be revealed in the halls of justice with God's consent. Then the maligned can laugh on behalf of the faithful.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joel Osteen is much better than Kong Hee. Handsomer, better speaker, cheaper, more integrity because he took over his father's job. You have been conned.

[video=youtube;a-8fLeYFbw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-8fLeYFbw0&feature=related[/video]