• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wash Hair

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
how about starting a thread on HFJ?
Me want to enjoy my golden years leh.....psst, me already collected cpf heehee.

Dont get addicted to HFJs. Not worth it. Better gamble than hang. Gamble still got chance to win. Hang flower recklessly will lead to hanging oneself.

Better go hiong tios with Viet vege. Cheaper too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dragon Bro very the know his way around, ah RUN only know one

Actually quite decent one, not much hanky pinky, just cut fur, dig ear, sayang your head and heart-to-heart talk.

Bro, nowadays slow down liao. Old man now. In the 80s and 90s, at least thrice a week go wash hair sien charbors. Lots of Tonychat's countrywomen in these places. There used to be one along East Coast. SYTs very appealing.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, nowadays slow down liao. Old man now. In the 80s and 90s, at least thrice a week go wash hair sien charbors. Lots of Tonychat's countrywomen in these places. There used to be one along East Coast. SYTs very appealing.

That's why I very interested because mtw dont use retired china ktv woman. They insist on hiring tony's folks who are culturally closer to us, can heart-to-heart talk.

ah RUN's friend even bought an iPhone for the girl who touched his heart because he felt so loved and melted by the tender loving care (not sex).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I very interested because mtw dont use retired china ktv woman. They insist on hiring tony's folks who are culturally closer to us, can heart-to-heart talk.

ah RUN's friend even bought an iPhone for the girl who touched his heart because he felt so loved and melted by the tender loving care (not sex).

These jiu hu charbors love police officers. Same for those in nightclubs. Those were the days. Wash hair, massage, Geylang and nightclubs. Looking back, no regrets.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
These jiu hu charbors love police officers. Same for those in nightclubs. Those were the days. Wash hair, massage, Geylang and nightclubs. Looking back, no regrets.

Very nostalgic,
those days, marina south spa, etc....
golden landmark "black glasses" saloons,
clifford pier "red lantern"....

No budget carriers yet.
We can travel 18hrs by coach to Haadyai.

those were the days.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexy Scissors, Australia :smile:

319375-a419b722-46b4-11e4-b47a-41c1793173a7.jpg

1416633061334_IMG_0996-938x704.jpg