• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was I out of line?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a break. Too much stress in SG. Come down to Oz, see the vastness of nature and gain a perspective of much more of the world there is to appreciate than to worry over your thankless life in SG.

Thanks for the suggestion but if I am not wrong its the start of summer down there right? Last time when I was at Perth for the summer those pesky flys were giving me more stress and the heat were making my heatsinks working in overdrive:eek: I kind of prefer May where the weather is not so harsh:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Worker : Hey you married over 20years still no children ar? I heard.

Me : Yah, whats it to you.

Worker : U know if it was me I would be very depressed as its in my religion to married and have children.

Me : Depressed like how? Jump down and die ar? Well anyway I am not in your religion and my religion isn't telling me to breed like rabbits.

Worker : Its not in my religion to commit sucide too.

Me : Yah...... right. I guess strapping a bomb onto oneself and blowing up people isn't in your religion too.

Worker : Banged table walked away and told other workers what I said.

Me : I got my 10mins of peace and quiet before I have to go back to my stressed out job again.

dese r mere cold words wifout any feelings ...

so, cant say much ...

if he had asked u in a concerned, frenly tone ... n u, oredi in a bad mood, tol him off ... den, of cos he felt very bad ...

if he had asked u in a trying-2-put-u-down tone ... n u, oredi in a bad mood, tol him off ... den, he's a bad loser ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me : Depressed like how? Jump down and die ar? Well anyway I am not in your religion and my religion isn't telling me to breed like rabbits.

note - he said its not in his religion to commit suicide but didnt deny its not in his religion to breed like pigs ... er, i mean rabbits ...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He trying to cheer you up. You are an idiot not to have made a friend with "sorry I need some time alone. Thanks for the good cheer."

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
enjoy the fresh air!

KualoaPoint.jpg

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always go down to Tassie, they hardly have a "summer" there.

Seriously, even living here in Oz, when I get home after a pissed off day at work, I look out towards the tall, majestic Jarrah trees outside, listen to the Kookaburra sing then I sometimes feel it's nature's way of telling me that there's more to life than just slaving away and saving my pennies for that rainy day...

Hmmm never been to Tassie b4 maybe will try it during my block leave this coming Aug. The last time when I asked a relative that migrated to Aus. he told me that Taz is a God forsaken place but that was during the earily 80s so till now have never consider going there for holidays but maybe they have changed thanks.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya people out there would like to know if I was out of line in what I said. Please read below for the full storey. Some of my co-workers said that I have gone too far but others told me that its not my fault as the other party started it.
I was having a coffee break in the company pantry alone when a fellow worker came up to me and started making small talk. I wanted to be alone as I was quite tired and stressed out and didn't feel like talking but just for courtesy sake I just let him blab on and this is how it went.

Worker : Hey you married over 20years still no children ar? I heard.

Me : Yah, whats it to you.

Worker : U know if it was me I would be very depressed as its in my religion to married and have children.

Me : Yah...... right. I guess strapping a bomb onto oneself and blowing up people isn't in your religion too.

Worker : Banged table walked away and told other workers what I said.

Me : I got my 10mins of peace and quiet before I have to go back to my stressed out job again.

You seem like a character right out of a TVB serial, can be riled by anything.

Need to work on your EQ.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

10 mins of peace and quiet will get you years of kena marked by your muslim colleagues...more stress maybe? :biggrin:

not every muslims are terrorists lah!