• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

warning: for those who offend the bitch

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
75372085_46a7492046.jpg

so i rest my case. just look at what sdp ib loves. that's right - SHITS!! pariah doggies all love shits. they cannot live without it! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally!! the arrival of the pirated copy of my li'l brother.

it's strange why these nasty clones love using the original LEETAHSAR's butt for their facial.

cowards and losers which totally lack any creativity but only good in using other's butts for their facial. typical, indeed! hahahaha:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the teletubbie kid ( one only; the other with husb) should be asleep now. time for more ECA - extra cum activity. off to the sexmobile!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dead of the nite. recalling all the nasty clones artillery to attack.

AND HERE THEY COME!!!

flirt&destroy definitely has its privileges. don't leave home without it!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i rest my case. just look at what sdp ib loves. that's right - SHITS!! pariah doggies all love shits. they cannot live without it! :biggrin:

when the nasty clones shits or play with shits, they get scotchs free. when u use their pic with all their shits, they give u INFRACTIONS.

truly SDP! truly free speeches and human rights!! truly DEMOCRAPSY in sdppy style!:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
anoher nasty coward and loser clone checking in. LOL!:biggrin:

have u wondered why cometh the nasty clones? voluntarily or instigated?:rolleyes: have u ever wondered why the nasty clones is so fervently persistent to defend and attack on the her behalf?

ah.....the power of FLIRT&DESTROY - seduce, use and abuse.:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest update:

neither she nor teletubbies kids are feeling well. could it be the effect of BB'S BACK SYNDROME?

the evil and sins of the mother fall on the kids.....:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope i m enlightening and not offending. it's only when highlighting the adversed actions that one would realise the faults.

flatteries from the sdp and especially chee only enhance the lan-Cness or arrogance and vanity thereby increasing the liability to the overall opp movement and also the family.:(

pls ignore the nasty clones who are noti spammers, cowards and confirmed losers.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
apology to the aggrieved especially the husband who's suffering in silence. the monster-in-law who's mentality tormented and the poor maid. pls do not forget those at the lower rung of the hierachy of sufferings.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if the nasty coward loser clone doesn't appear, nobody can say s/he cannot stab u from the back. just look at the loving INFRACTIONS i received:eek:

315 point(s) total Latest Infractions Received
Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
warning: for those who... 01-10-2009
12:15 PM 11-10-2009
12:15 PM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. guavatree
12:15 PM 11-10-2009
12:15 PM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. guavatree
12:14 PM 11-10-2009
12:14 PM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. guavatree

voluntarily or instigated? and why huh? why leh? could that be one of her own clones?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admire people who can take on the paps LEEgime logically, rationally and maturely.

similarly, if we see nonsense coming especially from sdp, why don't we do the same too? some of paps' lame action is open and public while the sdp's are freaking sneaky and insiduous.

are u sure u want such shadowy ninjas to run our wards or country?:confused: