• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Warning! Dealt with this impossibly irritating client over Carousell!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Are you crazy? Nuts? Why such an explosive reaction? It is as explosive diarrhoea from the mouth.

Hey if you are serious about not wanting to stir trouble here then just click on ignore LaoTze and stop posting on this thread.

here's a suggestion for you - go post on Carousell and COMPLAIN about LaoTze. LOL!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you crazy? Nuts? Why such an explosive reaction? It is as explosive diarrhoea from the mouth.

You the bastard doing sadfishing and then spaming and spaming here with rubbish nobody want even if you deliver kneeling on hands and knees.

EVERY TIME I SEE YOU I TIEW YOU I KANN YOU I FUCK YOU UNTIL YOUR FUCKING KARCHNG HOI FAH
1572024937300.png

You the bastard doing sadfishing and then spaming and spaming here with rubbish nobody want even if you deliver kneeling on hands and knees.

JUST FUCK OFF OR STICK YOUR HEAD INSIDE AN UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL AND INHALE DEEEEPPPLLLY
AND THEN FLUSH!

JUST FUCK OFF OR STICK YOUR HEAD INSIDE AN UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL AND INHALE DEEEEPPPLLLY
AND THEN FLUSH!

AND THEN FLUSH!

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I will finally reveal who this mysterious buyer is. He goes by the username, tb1968. He has been rude, vulgar, offensive, insulting and attacking not just me but my family as well. He has wasted my time on numerous occasions, not showing up for appointments, wasting not just time ,but money and effort too. He keeps bargaining with me to lower the price, even after mentioning a higher price, presumably for wasting my time for that one appointment. I can show you some screenshots, just a little, out of the full amount of his offences and attacks on my person and my family. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get screenshots in my computer, so I will just have to afford with just this post.

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has confessed to playing me out on several occasions, on purpose. Right now, we are dealing for a sale, but he keeps lowering the price point, and I have no certainty he will even appear for the appointment.