• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Warning! Dealt with this impossibly irritating client over Carousell!

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't go into the details, to give this fellow a chance to redeem himself just yet, but if he still continues the way he has, scolding me vulgarities and offensively attacking my family members, as well as having no show several times for business deals, and then later confessing that he played me out on purpose, I will be forced to expose him online. He can hardly speak English properly, which makes me doubt whether he is a Chinese or White, as he has claimed to being both. Also, he used words like "sohai", something that my friend says Malaysians use, and he has said several times he is going across the border to JB. If he continues his wayward behaviour after seeing this post, I will be forced to show the scandalous screenshots of the conversations between us. And I will end it with NEVER DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL.

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand? Basically, I am dealing with an impossibly hard to deal with and irritating customer or client over Carousell. He is rude and vulgar, stands me up for no reason, and is overall hard and unpleasant to deal with over Carousell. I have warned him if he continues his behaviour, I will expose him online, and warn others not to deal with him. At this point though, I am giving him one last chance, and showing him this link. His identity won't be exposed, but only for as long as he behaves rightly.

thecupknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done so, but they refuse to take action, even saying that he agrees with their guidelines. How does gratuitous use of the word "fuck", could ever be in line with any respectable entity's guidelines?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I won't go into the details, to give this fellow a chance to redeem himself just yet, but if he still continues the way he has, scolding me vulgarities and offensively attacking my family members, as well as having no show several times for business deals, and then later confessing that he played me out on purpose, I will be forced to expose him online. He can hardly speak English properly, which makes me doubt whether he is a Chinese or White, as he has claimed to being both. Also, he used words like "sohai", something that my friend says Malaysians use, and he has said several times he is going across the border to JB. If he continues his wayward behaviour after seeing this post, I will be forced to show the scandalous screenshots of the conversations between us. And I will end it with NEVER DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL.
Eh you are doing this yourself.

What are you trying to sell that you let this guy no show you a few times?

Just dont sell to this guy. You have no other customers wanting to buy?

Or is it this guy offee the highest price?

You want money then take the shit.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you bring along a weapon for self defence in case he decides to assault or rape you.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you give us some details about this guy. I'm totally free in the next couple of days so i need some "activities" if you know what i mean.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done so, but they refuse to take action, even saying that he agrees with their guidelines. How does gratuitous use of the word "fuck", could ever be in line with any respectable entity's guidelines?

Fuck off.
Not interested in your problems at all.
You some kind of fucking wimp? Coming here to moan and groan?

Fuck off