• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to see PAP infiltration of forums? Look no further than 3in1!

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
3in1 had turned into a racist forum. Every other thread is a flame bait for online racial quarrels. How convenient for possible Government action. If it is shut down, will it leave sammyboy as the only lightly moderated forum? So when will it be sammyboy's turn?

To: ALL (1 of 29)

On 5th Feb, I sought legal advice from a US law firm with the help of a well established International NGO to identify and address rampant racism targeted at minorities of Singapore by a select few. The initial advice is that Delphi is unlikely to be aware of the extent of racism as the culture and colloquial language use will not be familiar to them and Singapore unique race mix is not well understood. However the following course has been agreed upon.

1) As Delphi is a US based entity, the appropriate order will be served on Delphi to provide the necessary assistance in tracking the few that are responsible for the posts.

2) Singapore ISPs will be asked to trace posts based on the session IP address identified by Delphi as all Singapore ISPs use dynamic IP address protocol. I have been given to understand that logs are always maintained by ISPs for this purpose. Those using anon services can also be traced with some limitation. Singapore ISPs are not legally obliged to accommodate the order but preliminary discussions have indicated the desire to cooperate as this involves racism. They are prepared to withdraw telecommunication services for those identified for abuse. Those using company accounts, will have their companies notified and its very much up to the respective companies to address this with staff.

3) The NGO has agreed to be the official complainant and to be fair, will provide the its name and legal address to the ISP which in turn will provide details to those identified. This will allow those who are wrongly identified to seek redress either legally or directly.

4) Agreed course is to provide sufficient warning to all for a period of time before action is taken.

Do leave this in the announcement folder so that sufficient time is given especially those who are just being mischievous.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chief moderator just posted the fact that he had been banned again!

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Delphigod just canned Kojakbt89 nick Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 1)

Don't know what I did wrong this time... for not deleting so called "racist" threads?

Options Reply

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was very surprised to see that it has descended into an "Indian" content forum. I thought I was in the wrong place. The guys running it have lost control and are under the illusion that freedom of expression is the holy grail of existence.

I am not too sure but it seemed to take on the excessive racial tone when Alex of SPP was seeking their assistance and does post in the forum. Seems like an attempt to discredit him for his association.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was already cooking before the support Alex call came into being. Now it had overspilled worst than a foreign worker dorm with one toilet!