• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah piang! PRC tissue auntie also have! TALENT? Got PR?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Wah piang! PRC tissue auntie also have![/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
August 29th, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

geylang.jpg
Geylang

Was walking along Geylang near Lorong 33 a few hours ago to look for dinner.An old lady suddenly appeared behind me to ask me to buy tissues from her. At first I did not clearly hear her talking to me but I could see that she is obviously peddling tissues. Thinking that she is one of our own people, I had no hesitation to buy tissues from her for $1.00. After the exchange, she thanked me. To my surprise, she spoke in PRC Chinese.
While having dinner, another old lady approached me to buy some tissues from her. As I had already bought, I politely told her that I had bought from another across the street. This same lady told me that the other lady is a PRC.
I have no qualms in helping anyone who is in need. My point here is, how come WE, in Singapore, have PRCs here walking the streets begging for money, peddling tissues or collecting newspapers? What the hell is the minister in charge together with the Pee M doing? Sleeping on the job? Are they not supposed to be stringent in their selection in allowing foreigners into Sg? Is this what the bloody MIWs call Foreign Talents? This IS the kind of quality people the MIWs allow onto the shores of Sg to work?
2016, is the year WE Singaporeans have to vote for change. A change to a Government who believes that Singaporeans come first. PAP IS NO LONGER CREDIBLE. THEY have to go.
The 60.1% who voted for PAP, are you listening? You were not voting for the security of yourself nor your children and your children’s children. It’s time to take back our country. If you love your country, then you have to love your country intelligently, not blindly. Loving your country is one thing, loving your country intelligently is another. 6.9 Million population is NOT the answer to solving Singapore’s problems.

LOVE SINGAPORE INTELLIGENTLY

* Comment first appeared in: S’pore needs political reform, not a new social compact

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong? We already have blangahs doing construction work. Foreigners should be here to do low end jobs, and not fight with locals for mid and high level jobs, unless there is no local with the skill set.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of PRC begging for money. First some handicap singing, some just beg for money. Selling tissue is the latest addition. some old aunties, some not so old ones, some uncles, some walking with a clutch, (but I've seen them walking normally during their "recess time").

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be gila. Vote PAP out just becos of tissue paper?

PAP did countless of mistakes which ppl are fed up !

Allowing million of Foreign Trash into Sinkiepore!
MRT jammed any time of the day
Traffic jam caused by Foreign Trash
High HDB prices caused by Foreign Trash!
Taking away jobs from Sinkies! at lower pay!!

PAP still want to over crowd Sinkieland in 2020 to 6.9million what a vision!! wtf!!

What the FUCK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyBap-T4ZDU

pc2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely she is on dependent pass. You can also see them in hawker centers cleaning table. Now the connected cleaning companies don't even have to pay $600 to the local old folks, these DP holders will take $400.