• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Piang Leh! Sure or not?

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps he is worried that Lim Biow Chuan is after his job. :biggrin:

Possible. After MP Lim Biow Chuan exposed the bus standards online‎, he LL has to take a bus by himself. Better don't ask him when was the last time he took a public bus.

Should VB go check out the drains and culverts at orchard road next?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
transport_minister_leads_by_example_lui_tuck-thumbnail.jpg

"knnbccb! last time i got ahmad drive me to n from MINDEF HQ RSN one u know? last time i always take missile-covet from tuas to changi naval base one u know? now kana pay cut still must take sardine-can bus - ptooi! knnbccb!":mad:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Thats great,dream start for new MOT..bugger has finaly get his ass moving,coming out from taking
cover from his tall tree to tasting some wild mushroom..
could have done better though..
next stop..he should wear his turban in disguise as a bayi and take a mrt to work twice a week and smelling the underarm of a pinoy now tat should fullfill my wish for what this idiot has done to me during the world cup.

These MIW are now getting genuine info from their lackeys who surf sammyboy or other forumsite...don't just listen..get your ass moving..feel it.:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the photo, it seems he is sitting on the upper deck of double-decker - way at the back.

From that position, you won't be able to know whether the bus is crowded or the bus stop is congested - i.e. the damm bus he is on hasn't come for a long time. So, what is he tokking about checking out the public transport? Bcos from where he is sitting, it is always not crowded (no standing on upper deck) and from his position, he won't be able to look out the bus to check out the bus stops (anyways he is reading newspapers).

So, what is he doing there?

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Transport Minister leads by example: Lui Tuck Yew spotted riding public bus

transport_minister_leads_by_example_lui_tuck-thumbnail.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words. Can English teachers use this picture to teach the idiom "keep him at arm's length"?:smile:

When you need to be careful to not let someone to close to you, you "keep him at arm's lengths" Example: "You can work with him if you want, but I would keep him at arm's length."

Some people cannot be trusted; if they get too close to you, they may try to use you or harm you in some way, so you "keep them at arm's length" to be safe.

http://www.goenglish.com/Idioms/Keep+Him+At+Arm's+Length.asp