• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Piang Eh Prataman Command Perform; Peasants Provide Entertainment!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am halfway watching TV and cannot tahan anymore. :eek::eek::eek:

Prataman spend whole year cho boh lan, cut ribbon, go shopping in Arab cuntry, take multimillion dollar salary and pension. :confused::confused::confused:

Peasant talents work damn hard, no government assistance. All of them xin xin ku ku to train their skills even though Prataman and his Party always say locals no skills.

Now Prataman give order to perform, local peasants jump like performing dogs! :(:(:(

WTF!

You think your FT pets are so good, call them perform lah! Give the command, all the top violinist and poets and singers come from La Scala and whatever place to perform! You can go ahead pay them $$$$$$$$$ also, like you pay for FT to play for Singapore sports team! :p:p:p

If Local talents are good enuf, they can survive in HK, in Taiwan, anywhere! WTF peasants bother to perform for this senile old ex-kempetai agent? :mad::mad::mad:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
prata nathan has proved old fart wrong !

did you see the old fart there ? he must be veri ashamed !

if no local talent, where got this show tonite.

nathan screws old fart upside down.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prata president can approach Arroyo, she will send 5000 pinoy performers immediately. Than this charity show shall be called Phililppine president command performance.

How is the donation figure? as bad as previous president charity show?
Don't worry, end of the show, all the multi millionair cum pap doggy will step on stage to hand over million dollar cheques to up the president's image.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this prata man always so bo liao one?? me watch the starting when see prataman appeared i just switch channel. Fucking tulan

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is said that respect for a leader cannot be ascribed. Respect must be earned. Mr Nathan is not perceived to be a well liked and respected leader by our society at large. He certainly has not earned my respects yet.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg-nathan2m.jpg

Allo! Why u Peasants keep hum tum me deh? The Emperor stuffs me with millions to hold the second key is my fault deh? *chey*