• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rojak Poisoning Case: FT policy failure and NEA incompetence!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
A response to all the Rojak Poisoning threads in this forum:

Firstly, FTs are supposed to do jobs for which there are no qualified Sinkies (e.g. PhD molecular biology) or for which the lazy, useless, bad attitude (154th's spin) sinkies won't do, like clean tables. How come we allow FTs like this Rojak Poisoner from India to run a business? Plus employ two sons as PR to help him?

Rojak Poisoner’s business directly competes with local Indians whose kids have to do NS. Plus when he gets old, he zhao back to India and convert his savings to rupees and lives in luxury. Like this, local Indians how to tahan competition? Local Indians no need to pay HDB flat meh? Live on magic carpet aa? Or PAP secretly encouraging local non-elite Indians to retire in India? :wink:

I warn how many times and people still don't want to listen: we are endangering ourselves by anyhow importing FTs without restriction. This Rojak Poisoner manages his business to Indian standards of hygeine which are of course not first world standard. Even by Singapore’s lousy grading standards, he is a C, a bare pass!

[COLOR="_______"]NEA is also showing signs of PAP-style arrogance and complacency. It isn’t pro active in cleaning temp hawker centres. Is that because these are frequented by peasants, rather than elites or angmoh FTs? :mad:

WTF is NEA doing 'spring cleaning' twice a year or whenever people die? I am not a maid-employing elite, and I still personally clean my house MUCH MORE than twice a year. Anybody here clean his house only Twice a year? WTF! You pangsai and shit sticks to the toilet bowl, you bochup until 6 months later? You wash plate in sink and food remains stick to the sink, you wait 6 months for ants and cockroaches to clean for you?

Alibabsingaporethief wrote about how all the top 30 highest paid politicians in the world are Singaporeans.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23857
Looks like we have to solve this problem by paying NEA top officials even more millions to get them to be more proactive about cleaning hawker centers? :smile:

Makapaa posted letter from Sinkie about standards at some hawker centers dirter than toilets.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24071
PRC_ft pointed out that Singapore temp hawker centers are often dirtier than third world countries standard.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23932
When I was a kid, we had rats in the house. Normal for those times. But this is the 21st century. 154th like to compare us with Switzerland. You tell me if a typical Swiss eatery will have so many rats running around, even though the Swiss have cheese aplenty. Look at all the pictures of trapped rats after the NEA finally cracked down. Swiss standard of living? Yes, 19th century Swiss Standard! Not 21st century Swiss Standard! :cool:

I challenged people to explain why we have this strange logic that FT imports result in jobs for Sinkies.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23836
Look at the food poisoning Rojak Stall FT from India who employs his two FT sons to do his work. That creates ‘jobs for Sinkies’? Yeah, right, jobs for Sinkie doctors to treat people made ill by his FT-standard of hygiene!

Oh, sorry! These Sinkie doctor jobs will also vanish after we import FTs as doctors too, so we’re going to get Filipino standards of medical treatment! Yay! 154th, faster spin a good story about how University of Pontianak and University of Bihar medical students are world class! Faster! Import more doctors from Brazzaville, Congo! More doctors from Kigali, Rwanda! FTs good! FTs good! More FTs! If we import FT doctors from every 3rd world country, we will be world class – their class! :eek:
As I warned: Reconsider our FT policy or face national decline! http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23345

Most normal sane countries give PR to people with real skills to contribute. You can get PR by helping papa run rojak stall at temporary hawker centre? Then if mother is collecting money at toilets, you help clean toilet, you also get PR? Singapore PR give out more easier than toilet paper! Don’t believe me, go some public toilets and see whether they have toilet paper! (This last sentence is directed at PAP IB members. Yes, I know you guys work in aircond offices with FTs to restock your toilet paper automatically. You issue a command, and running dog clerk will tak pao for you from Movenpick Marche or Crystal Jade. But we peasants have to eat at food court and hawker center where toilet paper isn’t guaranteed!)

People eat Indian Rojak until late at night. WTF you have hawker centre where cleaners go off work after 7pm? Leaving all the dirty plates stacked anyhow? FTs boh cho kang si m si? Boh kau FT aa? :confused:

Import so many farking FTs, still cannot keep place clean. But every night I walk around my estate, can see how many FT lying on playground benches, talking to girlfriend on phone. How come FTs so idle? Must we import another 10 million more FTs in order to keep this cuntry clean? When I serve army, we clean our barracks and stand by bunk until see beh spotless. We don’t dare to lie down anyhow in camp and talk to girlfren on phone. Running dog Regular sure tekan us. FTs are paid far more than NS slaves, and are more idle and got lower standards of sai kang!

As I pointed out, cannot anyhow import FT who don’t know how to do work. Even if Sinkies don’t want to do cheap job, doesn’t mean FTs will do cheapo jobs to a reasonable standard anyway! Check out my Lor Mee stall experience where the PRCs didn’t even know what Lor Mee was. http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21583
Solution? Either double the wage to a level where Sinkies will become siao on, or use the same amount of money to hire TWO FTs and hope one can figure out what to do! :p

We don’t have so many FTs in the 1980s and early 1990s, and Singapore was spotless. Our economy was still growing steadily and food scares are few. Because government trained us to keep cuntry clean! Because PAP Old Guard hadn’t been retired by the Old Fart, so they were still damn on! Now with all those Banglas, our hygiene standard regressing to Bangla standard too! Because Bangladesh never train its people to keep the cuntry clean! We will regress! Read my thread about Singapore regressing! :(http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22894

Lastly:
A certain PAP IB forummer claims to run a restaurant and tells me he don’t want to hire Sinkies because Burmese and PRC are better. Well, Mister PAPpy supporting eLEEte restaurant owner, you better get your precious FT and clean your restaurant EVERYDAY! CCB, you think foreigners are all good, then you better have a restaurant clean enough for me to eat off the floor! If I can keep my home toilet clean enough to eat off the floor without a maid, your swarms of cheapo FTs better do better than me! :biggrin:

(Keeping my house clean without maid is just more sai kang work after hours lah! Not all Sinkies are lazy like you eLEEte PAPpy Business Owners like to stereotype! Besides, when take shower, can soon-bian clean toilet floor! Oh, sorry, forgot that you are a rich eLEEte with Jacuzzi full length bathtub, his and hers sink, separate rain shower room from the bathtub, normal pangsai toilet and separate bidet seat, decorative plants and Bali sculptures and artworks and expensive Burmese timber closets and imported Italian marble countertop in your 500square foot toilet. Fine, you need an FT to handle the cleaning! Here’s a PR for your FT!):oIo:
[/COLOR]

Last edited:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you, b'cos of high influx of foreigners, the hygiene standard of food storage & preparation has dropped significantly, especially those areas patronised by the cheap labourers, 'cos such practice & standard are acceptable in their homeland.

If you go to hawker centres patronised by the foreigners, especially the Angmohs, the cleanliness & hygiene standard are very good. You don't even need to put any parking coupon at all......:biggrin:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you, b'cos of high influx of foreigners, the hygiene standard of food storage & preparation has dropped significantly, especially those areas patronised by the cheap labourers, 'cos such practice & standard are acceptable in their homeland.

If you go to hawker centres patronised by the foreigners, especially the Angmohs, the cleanliness & hygiene standard are very good. You don't even need to put any parking coupon at all......:biggrin:

I cannot understand why people love FTs so much. We were making good economic progress without FTs. Now suddenly we need to die die import FT to 'survive'.

Every damn non-elite place (MRT, foodcourt, HDB playground, public parks) is now crammed with FT.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greatest joke by NEA.

NEA says rat problems in Geylang Serai is peasants' faults. NEA does not take responsibility of rat problems in temporary markets, its none of their business.

The only joker who can rival NEA for this is Raymond Lim who says high transport fares are not directly linked to high oil prices.

Woe woe woe peasantpore!

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal

and which hawker centre would that be?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA incharge of fining and punishing people when things go wrong, and Health Minister incharge of scolding people when things go wrong. What has NEA and MOH done before this to prevent this?

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA incharge of fining and punishing people when things go wrong, and Health Minister incharge of scolding people when things go wrong. What has NEA and MOH done before this to prevent this?

What you talking? Isn't NEA supposed to be in charge of transferring taxpayer money to ministers and cronies who don't take responsibility when things go wrong? Or did I mix up Health Minister with Minister of Home Affairs? :confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, they reshuffle portfolio with the same people so much, I lose track already. How many Deputy Prime Ministers and Deputy Defense Ministers do we have again? :confused: :confused::confused:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greatest joke by NEA.

NEA says rat problems in Geylang Serai is peasants' faults. NEA does not take responsibility of rat problems in temporary markets, its none of their business.

The only joker who can rival NEA for this is Raymond Lim who says high transport fares are not directly linked to high oil prices.

Woe woe woe peasantpore!

Datz distinctly Yaacob just like dengue is the fault of sgians but earning fat salaries is his right

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datz distinctly Yaacob just like dengue is the fault of sgians but earning fat salaries is his right

aiya they all just trying to cover backside lah. that's how our civil service and sg corporate culture has evolved - COVER ASS! PUSH BLAME! live by this rule, and you'll eventually be CEO. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA should have hand washing posters posted in food prep area like these ones can save life:

3198577158_f3715ecf07.jpg

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTs are supposed to bring in needed skills. But it looks like we must train these FTs in basic hygiene, sigh.:(:(:(