• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Lau! MAGA TRUMPTARDS Attacking Asians, Asian Shops in San Franscisco! 2800 Cases Woh!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny thing about those liberals. They make shithead MAGA fuckwits like you look very bad.

No wonder you morons lost everything.
yup, libtards will soon be losing their newsom nuisance governor in cal thru a recall. we only lose potus but we’ll retake the state.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who fucking cares? liberals won. You lost. Deal with it.
why don’t you fuck back to shitdia and rape some cows rather than to worry about u.s.? the u.s. have nothing to do with your fuckwit fuckshit. deal with your own failure of your cuntry first.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another 3 nigga gangbangers in their teens from antioch attacked a 69 year old man at a laundromat in sf chinatown, antioch is almost 69 miles from sf. why would they go all the way to sf chinatown to target chinks? because they know chinks are cowards, won’t fight back, and don’t believe in carrying guns. and sf’s new libtard district attorney will never prosecute black criminals and blm troublemakers.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don’t you fuck back to shitdia and rape some cows rather than to worry about u.s.? the u.s. have nothing to do with your fuckwit fuckshit. deal with your own failure of your cuntry first.

do i sound like a shitskin dickwad? you fucking MAGA shit for brains, look what a colossal failure you cant even insult the right person.

blaming fucking liberals when Nazi MAGAs are attacking the Congress house and getting shot in the head, real smooth, anus.

NEWS-HD.00_01_58_10.Still001.jpg

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 3 nigga gangbangers in their teens from antioch attacked a 69 year old man at a laundromat in sf chinatown, antioch is almost 69 miles from sf. why would they go all the way to sf chinatown to target chinks? because they know chinks are cowards, won’t fight back, and don’t believe in carrying guns. and sf’s new libtard district attorney will never prosecute black criminals and blm troublemakers.

they were MAGA fucktards like you, anus. You and Anus Yee can share a room.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
blm niggers will never heed biden the “top” potus and will continue to go on a rampage across america. “top” stands for “talk only president”.

https://sfist.com/2021/03/17/elderl...arket-street-pummels-her-attacker-with-stick/

17 MARCH 2021/SF NEWS/JAY BARMANN
Elderly Asian Woman Attacked On Market Street Pummels Her Attacker With Stick

A 70-year-old Asian woman, injured by a much younger man she said was "bullying" her, successfully beat up her attacker on San Francisco's Market Street Wednesday morning.

The incident happened in an area near U.N. Plaza where older Asian women can often be seen selling food items and groceries. As KPIX reports, around 10:30 a.m., near the intersection of McAllister and Market streets, a man who appeared to be in his 30s assaulted the elderly woman, injuring her in the face and head. The woman was armed with a stick, however, and witnesses say they saw her beating the man — and a KPIX reporter shot some video showing him being wheeled away on a stretcher.

Still on the scene, after police arrived, the woman could be heard yelling in Chinese at the man, "You bum, why did you bully me?" and "He hit me, he hit me!"

The incident comes at a time of escalating tension and tragedy as Asian Americans appear to be targeted for violent crime around the Bay Area and beyond. A mass shooting in Atlanta on Tuesday night, while perceived to be a hate crime because most of the victims were Asian women at massage parlors, was not motivated by hate according to new statements by the suspect. 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long told police that he was trying to eliminate "temptation," and that he targeted massage parlors because they preyed upon his "sexual addiction." Still, many continue to call the shootings a hate crime and an act of domestic terrorism.

A 59-year-old Asian man was severely beaten on Market Street just yesterday. A 75-year-old Asian man was killed in a strong-arm robbery while out for a walk in his neighborhood in Oakland last week. In January, a 91-year-old man was shoved to the ground, seemingly at random, in Oakland's Chinatown. And multiple other recent attacks on older Asian residents of the Bay Area have prompted widespread calls for justice and an end to the violence.

Assembly member David Chiu is proposing a new statewide hotline for the reporting of hate crimes.

It’s not just the incredible violence in a number of incidents, but how racism has manifested itself in so many ways," said Chiu in a statement.

In Wednesday's incident, both the victim and the assailant were hospitalized with injuries. Per KPIX, the SFPD is investigating, and may bring aggravated assault charges against the assailant.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sfist.com/2021/03/17/elderl...arket-street-pummels-her-attacker-with-stick/

A 70-year-old Asian woman, injured by a much younger man she said was "bullying" her, successfully beat up her attacker on San Francisco's Market Street Wednesday morning.

The incident happened in an area near U.N. Plaza where older Asian women can often be seen selling food items and groceries. As KPIX reports, around 10:30 a.m., near the intersection of McAllister and Market streets, a man who appeared to be in his 30s assaulted the elderly woman, injuring her in the face and head. The woman was armed with a stick, however, and witnesses say they saw her beating the man — and a KPIX reporter shot some video showing him being wheeled away on a stretcher.

Still on the scene, after police arrived, the woman could be heard yelling in Chinese at the man, "You bum, why did you bully me?" and "He hit me, he hit me!"

The incident comes at a time of escalating tension and tragedy as Asian Americans appear to be targeted for violent crime around the Bay Area and beyond. A mass shooting in Atlanta on Tuesday night, while perceived to be a hate crime because most of the victims were Asian women at massage parlors, was not motivated by hate according to new statements by the suspect. 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long told police that he was trying to eliminate "temptation," and that he targeted massage parlors because they preyed upon his "sexual addiction." Still, many continue to call the shootings a hate crime and an act of domestic terrorism.

A 59-year-old Asian man was severely beaten on Market Street just yesterday. A 75-year-old Asian man was killed in a strong-arm robbery while out for a walk in his neighborhood in Oakland last week. In January, a 91-year-old man was shoved to the ground, seemingly at random, in Oakland's Chinatown. And multiple other recent attacks on older Asian residents of the Bay Area have prompted widespread calls for justice and an end to the violence.

Assembly member David Chiu is proposing a new statewide hotline for the reporting of hate crimes.

It’s not just the incredible violence in a number of incidents, but how racism has manifested itself in so many ways," said Chiu in a statement.

In Wednesday's incident, both the victim and the assailant were hospitalized with injuries. Per KPIX, the SFPD is investigating, and may bring aggravated assault charges against the assailant.

tiongs also kena whacked, but this time in burma. ccp has to ask “non-essential” staff to balik kampong to tiongsua. anybody who looks like a tiong sure kena whack by libtards, blm niggers, maga, burmese, ah nehs, viets, pinoys, etc. even niggers in africa, hongkies, and taiwanese want to beat up tiongs. heck, even sinkies hate tiongs. they are the most hated nationality on the planet now.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiongs also kena whacked, but this time in burma. ccp has to ask “non-essential” staff to balik kampong to tiongsua. anybody who looks like a tiong sure kena whack by libtards, blm niggers, maga, burmese, ah nehs, viets, pinoys, etc. even niggers in africa, hongkies, and taiwanese want to beat up tiongs. heck, even sinkies hate tiongs. they are the most hated nationality on the planet now.
I hope MAGAs spit on you and beat u senseless

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why this "Trump Terrorist" went in and shot up 6 Asian Massage Hand-job Women from S Korea, but the media is saying its a hate crime against Asians. Personally, I think it might be a sex thing, maybe he felt rejected but the optics are no good either way.

This is the major topic on twitter right now, how Asians are getting attacked from "Trump Terrorists" but you seem to focus on black people, when I don't see that as the issue at all. Either way, most of the Asians in the United States are also saying they "are going to get a gun now" after this sudden spike in violence. They want to arm against "Trump Terrorists"

I'll ask @londoncabby to chime in, as he is in New Jersey if he feels "unsafe" with all these attacks. Really bad news for all Asians in the United States, all thanks to the 2x impeached one term ex President.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...dead-at-two-day-spas-in-atlanta-idUSKBN2B9037

Eight killed, including six women of Asian descent, at shootings at Atlanta day spas
By Dan Whitcomb, Steve Gorman
4 MIN READ

(Reuters) - Eight people, six of them women of Asian descent, were shot dead in a string of attacks at day spas in and around Atlanta, and a man suspected of carrying out the shootings was arrested in southern Georgia, police said.

Although authorities declined to offer a motive for the violence, the attacks prompted the New York Police Department’s counter-terrorism unit to announce the deployment of additional patrols in Asian communities there as a precaution.

South Korea’s foreign ministry said its consulate-general in Atlanta had confirmed that the victims included four women of Korean descent but was verifying their nationality.

The bloodshed began about 5 p.m. on Tuesday when four people were killed and another was wounded in a shooting at Young’s Asian Massage in Cherokee County, about 40 miles north of Atlanta, Captain Jay Baker of the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Department said.

Two women of Asian descent were among the dead there, along with a white woman and a white man, Baker said, adding that the surviving victim was a Hispanic man.

We asked Robert Long to show his appreciation for killing and death by targeting smut houses. We think Robert is upset we lost Georgia to the liberals so of course the only way to show our displeasure to to shoot everyone, which is what most of our evil Republicans brothers do.

We will not allow liberals Warnoff and Ossoff to continue to lead Georgia with honesty, decency, and competence. How dare the liberals try to end our Pandemic and return us to normalcy? Disgusting.

Hopefully more Republicans shoot more Asians and mass shootings continue.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the rule was "can eat dont waste" or something so this is very bad. :eek:

If you mean bad as in people with oriental features are targets, then yes not good. And who can you thank for all this needless, senseless violence against Asian people(s)?

Donald Trump, even went on the air repeating the China Virus thing, next thing you know many nationwide attacks. U can kiss the Asian vote goodbye Republicans.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-said-china-virus-just-before-atlanta-shootings-1576756

Donald Trump Repeats 'China Virus' Slur on Fox News on Same Night As Atlanta Shootings
BY KHALEDA RAHMAN ON 3/17/21 AT 8:18 AM EDT

Former President Donald Trump referred to COVID-19 as the "China virus" in a television interview on the night that several Asian women were shot dead at three massage parlors in Georgia.

Eight people were killed, six of them Asian women, in shootings that took place on Tuesday evening, authorities said. The first was at Young's Asian Massage along Highway 92 in Acworth, about 30 miles from Atlanta, around 5 p.m. Two more shootings took place in Atlanta about an hour later.

A 21-year-old white man, Robert Aaron Long, was later taken into custody.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you watch the video you can see the poor auntie crying, and then they show the ang moh attacker bloodied on a stretcher, so she smacked him. What the hell is wrong with these people? So full of hatred. Anti-Asian hatred.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why this "Trump Terrorist" went in and shot up 6 Asian Massage Hand-job Women from S Korea, but the media is saying its a hate crime against Asians. Personally, I think it might be a sex thing, maybe he felt rejected but the optics are no good either way.

This is the major topic on twitter right now, how Asians are getting attacked from "Trump Terrorists" but you seem to focus on black people, when I don't see that as the issue at all. Either way, most of the Asians in the United States are also saying they "are going to get a gun now" after this sudden spike in violence. They want to arm against "Trump Terrorists"

I'll ask @londoncabby to chime in, as he is in New Jersey if he feels "unsafe" with all these attacks. Really bad news for all Asians in the United States, all thanks to the 2x impeached one term ex President.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...dead-at-two-day-spas-in-atlanta-idUSKBN2B9037

Eight killed, including six women of Asian descent, at shootings at Atlanta day spas
4 MIN READ

(Reuters) - Eight people, six of them women of Asian descent, were shot dead in a string of attacks at day spas in and around Atlanta, and a man suspected of carrying out the shootings was arrested in southern Georgia, police said.

Although authorities declined to offer a motive for the violence, the attacks prompted the New York Police Department’s counter-terrorism unit to announce the deployment of additional patrols in Asian communities there as a precaution.

South Korea’s foreign ministry said its consulate-general in Atlanta had confirmed that the victims included four women of Korean descent but was verifying their nationality.

The bloodshed began about 5 p.m. on Tuesday when four people were killed and another was wounded in a shooting at Young’s Asian Massage in Cherokee County, about 40 miles north of Atlanta, Captain Jay Baker of the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Department said.

Two women of Asian descent were among the dead there, along with a white woman and a white man, Baker said, adding that the surviving victim was a Hispanic man.

not really, no. 27 years since i emigrated n not really been a victim of any discrimination. there is a rise in resentment as you can see in these sporadic incidents, but generally not seen much myself.

however one small incident in Florida in December, my wife went to Publix (grocery) and in the checkout they stopped using the conveyor belt stop bar, to separate the shoppers fat white woman behind her got impatient scolded go back to where u come from n wifey said shot back i come from here, was really only only think i can remember.

my 2 kids went through high school and college now without anything major as well.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal

4 MIN READ

forgot wifey also saw kelley conway, wife of george conway at Whole Foods Market here. My daughter's friend lives on next street over, here is the friend house, I took pic when picking her up the other day. house has movie theater, indoor, outdoor pool and a bowling alley. dad runs a hedge fund

thumbnail_20170222_143609.jpg

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot wifey also saw kelley conway, wife of george conway at Whole Foods Market here. My daughter's friend lives on next street over, here is the friend house, I took pic when picking her up the other day. house has movie theater, indoor, outdoor pool and a bowling alley. dad runs a hedge fund

View attachment 106150

is someone home? or is a castle? how can someone owning so big land?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinkmaricians have their field day running with no clothes around the field targeted by White Supremist....

Keep hooting Chinese for the day to come clearing All Asians from the Soil of the red Indian bloods.

Then leave the whites there waiting for 2 drops of A bombs from the Jap, revenge...

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 106150

jesus christ man where is this? tony stark's house? Does Ironman live there