• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote him out! don't Let him be our next PM!

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's questionable how good their grades were really--1st Class, Masters etc..how did they get it?

CCS graduated from Cambridge with first class in Economics. Cambridge is very proud of its Economics Department because of John M Keynes. They do not suka suka anyhow award first class hor.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS graduated from Cambridge with first class in Economics. Cambridge is very proud of its Economics Department because of John M Keynes. They do not suka suka anyhow award first class hor.

It doesn't matter if this guy has the highest IQ known to man. The fact remains that his is now officially the biggest joke among the PAPzi ministers. He never fails to astound us with his stupidity on a frequent basis.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is a tragedy for singapore. this guy is a nobody until ge2011. then he is put on a pedestal and glorified as next pm. looks like all one needs are : a scholarship and ability to kiss ass. And he does not even appear to be bright! So wtf?

CCS is performing better than WKS, LSS, VB, RL, MBT, and he is just an Acting Minister and humble. I wish him well...let's see whether he can outshine the arrogant TCH

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with your views. I think CCS may indeed shine and prove many sceptics wrong. He may play a bigger role after the next GE

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with your views. I think CCS may indeed shine and prove many sceptics wrong. He may play a bigger role after the next GE

Kenneth Jeyaretnam also got 1st Class Hons in Economic from Cambridge. So, no big deal lah. Hazel Poa got 1st class honours in Mathematics from Cambridge ( a much harder discipline than Econs to score). Tony Tan (Hazel's husband) also got 1st Class in Engineering ( a easier discipline to score) from Cambridge.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahem, there are other top universities. Keynesian theory is not infallible.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth Jeyaretnam also got 1st Class Hons in Economic from Cambridge. So, no big deal lah. Hazel Poa got 1st class honours in Mathematics from Cambridge ( a much harder discipline than Econs to score). Tony Tan (Hazel's husband) also got 1st Class in Engineering ( a easier discipline to score) from Cambridge.

I do not want the "I dont want to give money to the IMF" KJ

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. No big deal.

Cambridge 1st class in whatever discipline can also screw up big time and be a failure in life. Many S'poreans are super impressed with such credentials.

There is already one big failure for them to see. This chap runs away whenever we are faced with a crisis. Not even life and death type also goes into hiding. And he leads our nation!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. No big deal.

Cambridge 1st class in whatever discipline can also screw up big time and be a failure in life. Many S'poreans are super impressed with such credentials.

There is already one big failure for them to see. This chap runs away whenever we are faced with a crisis. Not even life and death type also goes into hiding. And he leads our nation!

Some members of the UK govt are from Cambridge. See how "well" they are performing

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can he be the biggest joke?

Have you forgotten LSS, VB?

LSS and VB have been rather silent. The one actively making the biggest fool of himself has been CSS. Not far behind him is LTY. This guy came from being a rear admiral to heading our communications ministry where he did fuckall other than oversee the country making one of the highest bids ever for televised world cup soccer, something which other country's citizenry watched for free. LTY is the same guy that promised a single set-top box for consumers but failed. LTY is the same turd that devised plans to counter exclusive content but was twarted because it contravened copyright issues. LTY is a moron that should have stayed in the navy where he could do less damage to the country.

Where ever he goes we are guaranteed screwed service at exceptional prices. His charade on public transportation is hopefully his last stay as a minister. But alas the PAPzis are effected too little by his ignorance and there is a high chance that he will be around to continue screwing up his job duties and continue to be an abject failure for the citizenry. :(

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LSS and VB have been rather silent. The one actively making the biggest fool of himself has been CSS. Not far behind him is LTY. This guy came from being a rear admiral to heading our communications ministry where he did fuckall other than oversee the country making one of the highest bids ever for televised world cup soccer, something which other country's citizenry watched for free. LTY is the same guy that promised a single set-top box for consumers but failed. LTY is the same turd that devised plans to counter exclusive content but was twarted because it contravened copyright issues. LTY is a moron that should have stayed in the navy where he could do less damage to the country.

Where ever he goes we are guaranteed screwed service at exceptional prices. His charade on public transportation is hopefully his last stay as a minister. But alas the PAPzis are effected too little by his ignorance and there is a high chance that he will be around to continue screwing up his job duties and continue to be an abject failure for the citizenry. :(

Agree with you. VB is past. He is jst bidding his time and I will not be surprised if he does not contest the next GE. LTY is trying hard but is he up to the job? LTY's attitude and intentions are good but he may lack aptitude and capability.

looks like VB, LSS and LTY are the best LHL have. But we can tell they are just not good enough. Blame it on LKY for his policy of wanting yes-men. Good and capable men are not yes-men. Yes-men are either not good nor capable.

LKY cant get good and capable people like Tommy Koh, JYM Pillai, Ho Kwon Ping, David Lim, Lim Chee Onn to be his yes-men.

So LKY could only get VB, LSS, LTY, TCH, LBH, WKS, MBT, RL to work for him...and what a shamble these yes-men made! Blame it on LKY and his policies.

If LKY's bad policies and legacy are allowed to continue, SG will Crumble!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. VB is past. He is jst bidding his time and I will not be surprised if he does not contest the next GE. LTY is trying hard but is he up to the job? LTY's attitude and intentions are good but he may lack aptitude and capability.

looks like VB, LSS and LTY are the best LHL have. But we can tell they are just not good enough. Blame it on LKY for his policy of wanting yes-men. Good and capable men are not yes-men. Yes-men are either not good nor capable.

LKY cant get good and capable people like Tommy Koh, JYM Pillai, Ho Kwon Ping, David Lim, Lim Chee Onn to be his yes-men.

So LKY could only get VB, LSS, LTY, TCH, LBH, WKS, MBT, RL to work for him...and what a shamble these yes-men made! Blame it on LKY and his policies.

If LKY's bad policies and legacy are allowed to continue, SG will Crumble!

You make me laugh!

What has Tommy Koh achieved for his country in his lifetime? Please state them explicitly.

What has David Lim achived for his country?

Lim Chee Onn? WTF! PAPzis must be ridiculously desparate to quote him. WHat has Lim Chee Onn achieved for himself other than enriching himself to the tune of at least $40M in his lifetime for being a minion?

Ho Kwon Ping has achieved nothing for Singaporeans other than himself and his family. He is no different from other MIWs. His achievements in business are to take a cheap land, develop it cheaply and rent it at a high cost. Does he not sound like an MIW?

Pillai is the only one that has done good but he has enough gumption to not join the PAPzis and their fascist ideals.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You make me laugh!

What has Tommy Koh achieved for his country in his lifetime? Please state them explicitly.

What has David Lim achived for his country?

Lim Chee Onn? WTF! PAPzis must be ridiculously desparate to quote him. WHat has Lim Chee Onn achieved for himself other than enriching himself to the tune of at least $40M in his lifetime for being a minion?

Ho Kwon Ping has achieved nothing for Singaporeans other than himself and his family. He is no different from other MIWs. His achievements in business are to take a cheap land, develop it cheaply and rent it at a high cost. Does he not sound like an MIW?

Pillai is the only one that has done good but he has enough gumption to not join the PAPzis and their fascist ideals.

you dont know what they achieved because they shunned the pap. if LKY had been a great leader, he wld have been able to recruit Singapore's best sons and daughters and these people wld have contributed much to SG. Because of his penchant for yes-men, LKY managed to recruit only yes-men and not the best

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dont know what they achieved because they shunned the pap. if LKY had been a great leader, he wld have been able to recruit Singapore's best sons and daughters and these people wld have contributed much to SG. Because of his penchant for yes-men, LKY managed to recruit only yes-men and not the best

I ASKED you what those men achieved? It's a simple question. I based my questions on your assertions that the list of men that you provided were great achievers.

So, again, what did the list of men that you provide achieve?