• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote counting from sammyboy.com

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for starting the thread and creating excitement esp for the first time voters, however even if the final total is PAP 50.1% oppo 49.9%, there is still a strong possibility there will be no more oppo left in parliament...hopefully SGreans will vote for their future and their children's future. I sure dont like eating chicken rice everyday, despite it tasting great,as its full of fats and cholestrol, a mix diet will be great, and hopefully we see a buffet results tonight...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi knowwhatyouwantinlife,

how about inputing your family's voting result here for a statistical modeling vote counting.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife did a tick, so that is voided. Some residual fear I guess.

Son goaled for oppo.

Now I am off to Quality Hotel

Bye

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote counting from sammyboy.com polling station is delcared closed at 20:00 to match national result & reality of results.

FINAL COUNT

CHECKSUM as of 19:32PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 194
PAP : 152
VOID : 6

Total Votes: 352

OPPOSITION 55.11%

PAP 43.18%

VOID 1.71%

NOTE: This statistical sampling is based on RANDOM SAMPLING, thus, respecting RANDOM SAMPLING, there is a MARGIN OF ERROR of + / - 5% for NORMAL DISTRIBUTION Analysis. Taking the Margin of Error of 5% (worst case)

WORST CASE SCENARIO OPPOSITION = 50.11%

WORST CASE SCENARIO PAP = 48.18%

VOID = 1.71% (as no matter what happens, there will be always people who make voids, on either case, thus it's a constant)

BEST CASE SCENARIO OPPOSITION = 60.11%

BEST CASE SCENARIO PAP = 38.18%

VOID = 1.71% (CONSTANT FACTOR)

Conclusion of Statistical Analysis, based on random sampling, and based on Normal Distribution of 5% margin of error,

It is conclusive that the Opposition Party will have many seats won tonight, people who bet for Opposition will win their bets.

Dear Sammyboy.com Electorates, Get Ready To Celebrate! My Mission Is Accomplished... I pray for 29 Seats for Opposition!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote counting from sammyboy.com polling station is delcared closed at 20:00 to match national result & reality of results.

FINAL COUNT

CHECKSUM as of 19:32PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 194
PAP : 152
VOID : 6

Total Votes: 352

OPPOSITION 55.11%

PAP 43.18%

VOID 1.71%

NOTE: This statistical sampling is based on RANDOM SAMPLING, thus, respecting RANDOM SAMPLING, there is a MARGIN OF ERROR of + / - 5% for NORMAL DISTRIBUTION Analysis. Taking the Margin of Error of 5% (worst case)

WORST CASE SCENARIO OPPOSITION = 50.11%

WORST CASE SCENARIO PAP = 48.18%

VOID = 1.71% (as no matter what happens, there will be always people who make voids, on either case, thus it's a constant)

BEST CASE SCENARIO OPPOSITION = 60.11%

BEST CASE SCENARIO PAP = 38.18%

VOID = 1.71% (CONSTANT FACTOR)

Conclusion of Statistical Analysis, based on random sampling, and based on Normal Distribution of 5% margin of error,

It is conclusive that the Opposition Party will have many seats won tonight, people who bet for Opposition will win their bets.

Dear Sammyboy.com Electorates, Get Ready To Celebrate! My Mission Is Accomplished... I pray for 29 Seats for Opposition!

I am heading down to Shop N Save to grab some beer now.