• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viv B 3 clear messages on the AWARE debacle

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
No , the goverement is just not used to the IDEA of REAL DEMOCRACY. Fight fair aand square.

To them staying in power is a norm. To be ousted like AWARE old guard , they cant accept it !

So Thio Su Mien and Josie are defenders of REAL DEMOCRACY?
Would you describe their fight as "fair and square"?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I believe by now the top honcho of the Anglican diocese would have been called up not for warning but to find his understanding of the church role in this. The purpose would be to determine where the Church and Bishop stands on this. The callup would be message in itself."

Yes, a clear message that you need to rein in your flock. A couple of friends who are Anglicans are already damn pissed at the bad PR being tossed their way. Anyway, I believe that OLD AWARE should be able to sort this out. They seem to have calmed down and steered the debate in the right direction.

"As you rightly pointed out, there is no way in hell that political space will be given to organised religion. "

Unfortunately, I think the Christian Militants will keep agitating
They learnt a couple of things from this episode and will go underground
I suspect the ISD people have been assigned new tasking by now

"The situation however is not to the extent that Paul Jacob dreamt of when he wrote his delusionary piece. At this stage, its one aunty, one nephew, his wife and a couple of "newbies" (their term) looking to be mentored."

Yes, a bunch of amateurs who were made used of
You saw how incoherent they were
what a bunch of jokers!