• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Slashing incident at ITE College West

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think before that got SVI.....
This VITB also got sister institutions.....NIC and CIC mainly for charbors to study to become clerks.
NIC stands for national institute of commerce (CIC was Clementi)......name damn power.

Oh yes!.... SVI..Singapore Vocational Institute...forgot that name, that became STI....now ITE CAMPUS....same thing lah!....this is one education history I think the current Education Minister, would not want to remember in our 50 years of Independence...the dead end education called SVI.

Yes..NIC. too!! there was this night class...what was the name again in Malay I forgot...Lembagah...something like that!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask for a divination lot: you get on your knees, hold firmly and shake until a lot falls out. :biggrin:

I use my divination ROD I get my my knees, I hold firmly & shake, you know, what will come out right? Can't do that, the "abbess" will not open the "temple" door, if I do the divination outside..it must be done inside, while I cast my lot.... ha ha ha

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
10994934_672567436188591_8019869055045235279_n.png

Ayam proud of her too. Allahuakbar! !!