• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Slashing incident at ITE College West

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10994934_672567436188591_8019869055045235279_n.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats why some people should not procreate... They only produced pests to the world... I read some comments in FB.. One chap I think who is a Malay highlighted the social ills within his community... Brave chap but unfortunately many of his fellow Malays disagreed with him... I think this kid's mom who is a Minah must be an active baby maker like most Minahs... I'm not surprised if she is a single mom...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why some people should not procreate... They only produced pests to the world... I read some comments in FB.. One chap I think who is a Malay highlighted the social ills within his community... Brave chap but unfortunately many of his fellow Malays disagreed with him... I think this kid's mom who is a Minah must be an active baby maker like most Minahs... I'm not surprised if she is a single mom...

Hard facts even Pappies cannot hide and twist and turn with their Pressitude...

1) ITE percentage of m&ds going in highest
2) DRC ( this is NOT a learning institute ) percentage of m&ds highest and returning to 'relax' also highest.
3) Low paying jobs ( percentage of m&ds highest)
4) And for the Minahs...single mother and also highest breeders.

What does this all tell you?LoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long long time never heard of this VITB already.

Before that, it was known as STI...Singapore Technical Institute, if my memory is correct, it was located at junction of McNair Road & Baluster Road, back of Kwong Wai Shui Hospital. This was the 'forefather' of I.T.E., now make to look like, some kind of university, ha ha ha ha..." a rose is a rose by any other name"....waste products have other names too... ha ha ha ha :wink:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
slasher_mother.jpg

Dear ASS,

I saw the Facebook posting made by the mother of the boy who used a bread knife to slash another at ITE College West. Instead of feeling ashamed of his action, she openly curse and defend her son action and even insult the guy who got slashed saying that he has no balls to fight her 16 year old son.

With a mother like this, no wonder the son is so brazen and openly take knife want to chop another man over a girlfriend problem.

This is a rough translation of what she said:

"Fuck the idiots on twitter who said my son lost his shoe. The fucker who got his ass kicked wearing the black smart shirt wore his shoes but how come he ran?! That 19 year old wear black shirt is a fucking poser, running away from my son who is 16 year old. You may have shoes but you don't have the balls hahahaha"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before that, it was known as STI...Singapore Technical Institute, if my memory is correct, it was located at junction of McNair Road & Baluster Road, back of Kwong Wai Shui Hospital. This was the 'forefather' of I.T.E., now make to look like, some kind of university, ha ha ha ha..." a rose is a rose by any other name"....waste products have other names too... ha ha ha ha :wink:

I think before that got SVI.....
This VITB also got sister institutions.....NIC and CIC mainly for charbors to study to become clerks.
NIC stands for national institute of commerce (CIC was Clementi)......name damn power.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Missionary position? Doggy style position? Cowgirl position? 'Guanyin sits on lotus'? 'Old man pushes wheelbarrow'? Six-Nine? :confused:

Nurul looked like Chinese mix....I can become the "Midnight Scholar"...." my monk, can knock at the "temple" door & seek an audience withe "abbess" inside" for I wish to attain, the highest level of ecstasy for I am 'holey'..please don't tell that, religious "KCow"...I am a "Religious Midnight Scholar"... ha ha ha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nurul looked like Chinese mix....I can become the "Midnight Scholar"...." my monk, can knock at the "temple" door & seek an audience withe "abbess" inside" for I wish to attain, the highest level of ecstasy for I am 'holey'..please don't tell that, religious "KCow"...I am a "Religious Midnight Scholar"... ha ha ha

Ask for a divination lot: you get on your knees, hold firmly and shake until a lot falls out. :biggrin: