• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Sinkie m&d abused SBS PRC driver who cannot speak English

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dog zeroo,

Are you siding with the Tiong bus driver, or are you just disgusted by everything and anything that's remotely giao tor? :rolleyes:

Sinkieland uses English as the common language of administration and is the official working language. If even local Sinkie uncles who dropped out of school could speak rudimentary English, the Tiong FTs should jolly well learn some English before taking to the roads. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Wh3yd1DqRk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh3yd1DqRk4[/video]

Yeah these PRCs should learn a little english, they just have no heart to learn. Damn arrogant in Spore. They are not like that in HK, I saw them eagerly learning cantonese!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

You Stinkees really pay lip service to my daddy's call for racial harmony! Bring in more FT pets then you know! *hee*hee*

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie minorities complain...wont work lah. We need FTs like pinoy, matsalleh or ah neh passengers to give feed back. Then MIW will listen hard and take immediate action.:rolleyes:

hi Bro whoami, I recall Lee Ka Shing said something like that recently on the occupy HK central thing, about when countries are down due to foreign invasion, all citizens will be affected, including those foreigner friendly ones or those siding with foreigners, something like that. So all Singaporeans must be united, including minorities, against foreigners and complain more.

Once in SGH I met this PRC counter staff and asked her some thing about payment and she couldn't understand a thing other than to process payments. Really terok and the worse is those local chinese Singaporean staff gave me disapproving looks, as if I gave them trouble by asking in english. They seem to have forgotten that English is Spore working language, why a Chinese must speak in Chinese and cannot ask in English?