• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Sinkie m&d abused SBS PRC driver who cannot speak English

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=754504071269577" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=754504071269577">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Review">Temasek Review</a>.</div></div>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP dog zeroo,

Are you siding with the Tiong bus driver, or are you just disgusted by everything and anything that's remotely giao tor? :rolleyes:

Sinkieland uses English as the common language of administration and is the official working language. If even local Sinkie uncles who dropped out of school could speak rudimentary English, the Tiong FTs should jolly well learn some English before taking to the roads. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Wh3yd1DqRk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh3yd1DqRk4[/video]

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame the Mat. English is the language of commerce and service here. Anyone working in the front line in the service or public transport industry must learn to speak English, whether he's a local or foreigner.

It's just common sense – we're a multi-racial society. How to do business or provide public services if we don't adopt English as the lingua franca? In fact, all would-be immigrants should pass a basic English test, like in Australia and Canada.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they went to hire buds driver's in china, they already mentioned in the ad that no need to speak english.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they went to hire buds driver's in china, they already mentioned in the ad that no need to speak english.

In the good old days we had bus conductors. Now the bus driver is driver and conductor and inspector all rolled into one. If he can't speak English, how are non-Chinese commuters going to communicate with him?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the good old days we had bus conductors. Now the bus driver is driver and conductor and inspector all rolled into one. If he can't speak English, how are non-Chinese commuters going to communicate with him?

Sinkie minorities complain...wont work lah. We need FTs like pinoy, matsalleh or ah neh passengers to give feed back. Then MIW will listen hard and take immediate action.:rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question : Who did abang voted for ?
Ans : Abang did not turn up at the voting booth becos he went play drum at wedding and later go turf club bet horse
Findings : abang lose horse betting, and vent his frustration at PRC driver.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You cannot blame this Malay man.

Is damn bloody frustrating when you board a bus and ask the PRC driver for landmarks to alight and he has absolutely no clue what the fuck you are asking.

One best exaple is a PRC driver who drives bus 70 and when asked where is Fullerton hotel, he has no fucking clue.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has to be the malay chap who defend the rights of locals. In the old days, everybody can speak pasar malay. Nowadays, sinki like foreign country to malays.
In anycase, the brudder asking of he can get free ride politely. But the driver cannot understand. so how?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't blame the Malay man? Learn basic Chinese la. That's what our parents did last time by learning basic Malay what.

These buggers damn lazy like fuck. Bet they can't even say basic phrases in Chinese.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't blame the Malay man? Learn basic Chinese la.

Singapore is our official working language, the language of govt – a legacy of the colonial administration. Chinese is not. (We're not China, Taiwan or HK.)

That's what our parents did last time by learning basic Malay what.

That's because Malay was, and still is, our national language. Still, would you rather we all (the four official ethinic groups) converse in pasar Melayu or in English?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see an angry & frustrated customer & not an abusive passenger.

I see a dangerous bus driver..
Anytime,he may think he is back in China, his homeland where it is left-hand drive; and deja-vu..... he will make a left turn instead of right.

It happened. .A china bus driver run over a lady at Bukit Batok...

Josephine Yeo should look into this and tabled in parliament to save road-users lives.
We should be hiring only bus-drivers from Malaysia or countries that don't drive on the opposite side.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see a dangerous bus driver..
Anytime,he may think he is back in China, his homeland where it is left-hand drive; and deja-vu..... he will make a left turn instead of right.

It happened. .A china bus driver run over a lady at Bukit Batok...

Josephine Yeo should look into this and tabled in parliament to save road-users lives.
We should be hiring only bus-drivers from Malaysia or countries that don't drive on the opposite side.

Nah... the pappies will redesign the roads and switch to a left hand drive system. :biggrin:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah... the pappies will redesign the roads and switch to a left hand drive system. :biggrin:

Let's get serious. .pappies will mute this with their controlled press..

We do not have investigative journalism here...Journalist only can write what is in line with Yakult instruction...write the right thing and read the right thing.

The only thing they will really stamp their feet down is when their own love ones go under the bus carriage, then they will take action..

Otherwise..it is the common peasants on the road taking the risk with these China Bus driver...

I am speaking from experience..I drove in the state of New York ( it is left-hand drive) when my son was studying there..Many times, I made a wrong turn...
And I knew at that instance, one cannot control the mind...the most important feature in car safety. No amount of research by the automobile
industry can correct and control the mind...

Luckily, it is in the suburbs and traffic was light.

I came back in one piece..
Let hope our

singaporeans don't end up as pulp under the bus carriage...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see an angry & frustrated customer & not an abusive passenger.

Empathize With The Passenger : Need to Work , Be a Good Husband , and Father and Citizen

see the baby Pram male passenger carrying .

Screen-Shot-2013-07-15-at-2.16.04-PM-300x202.png