• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Hijabi Muslimah says : "I support what Israel is doing to eliminate Hamas!"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, they won't be prosecuted by other communists if they escaped from a communist country, but ex-Muslims may be murdered by sleeping Islamic terrorists living outside of Islamic countries.
Wot nonsense. Muslims got better things to do in life. Like surviving.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun agreed with all these violence

Those bastards, on both side of the war, who committed to war crimes must be trialed in international court.

These idiots committed crime against all humanity and ALL of us are paying for their crimes

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wot nonsense. Muslims got better things to do in life. Like surviving.
Islamic terrorists can survive better if you ditch your Islamic cult faith and embrace freedom. No need to pray 5 times a day and work hard to make money instead of studying useless fairy tales of a mad pedophile.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has any Malay girl tried this? Is it effective?

PRINCESS%2BBVRC%2BKEBAIKAN.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islamic terrorists can survive better if you ditch your Islamic cult faith and embrace freedom. No need to pray 5 times a day and work hard to make money instead of studying useless fairy tales of a mad pedophile.
I am already doing that. Next project is to eliminate illegal Occupiers who subjugate and persevcute native population.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun agreed with all these violence

Those bastards, on both side of the war, who committed to war crimes must be trialed in international court.

These idiots committed crime against all humanity and ALL of us are paying for their crimes
There is no solution as both sides are bent on vengeance. Israel has a purpose to the US as it divides Arab land in two. No way will the West tolerate a United Arab state.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am already doing that. Next project is to eliminate illegal Occupiers who subjugate and persevcute native population.
Yes, Malays should fuck back to Yunnan. Malaysia natives are those living in jungles now persecuted by Islamic terrorists.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not communists like you. If there is a election in Palestine, I was told, hamas would win hands down despite how badly this adventure have hurt Palestinians.

Sinkie muslims should give up their hdb flats and move to communal houses, no more paying hdb loan which is haram.