• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Hijabi Muslimah says : "I support what Israel is doing to eliminate Hamas!"

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i said before, we need more such enlightened muslims to have sustainable peace. once they are enlightened, they see logic. its the natural order of things

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is so much more sensible than the many Islamic terrorists lurking in this forum.
We are not communists like you. If there is a election in Palestine, I was told, hamas would win hands down despite how badly this adventure have hurt Palestinians.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are not communists like you. If there is a election in Palestine, I was told, hamas would win hands down despite how badly this adventure have hurt Palestinians.
You are worse than the communists. At least they won't kill them if they renounce their communist believe, unlike Islamic terrorists.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there is an Erection..it's Hamas Vs who? So will definitely win by walkover...like how Hainima and Prata Man 'won'

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If that's so, why hamas hasn't conducted any elections since winning the last one around 15 years ago?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because the majority are way too indoctrinated to think logically

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are probably too young to know about stalin, khmer rouge and Mao.
Nope, they won't be prosecuted by other communists if they escaped from a communist country, but ex-Muslims may be murdered by sleeping Islamic terrorists living outside of Islamic countries.