• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Footage of VW Golf GTI Before Crash at ECP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As a former biker, I don't have any pity for fucktards like this dead Fat Fuck and Ma Chi of Victoria Street fame.. I was once nearly a victim of an Ah Beng driver who cut my lane abruptly while I was riding my motorbike some years ago.. These show off CB Kias are a menace to other road users..

I'm overjoyed whenever I see any of these sorts of maniacs killing themselves. The road becomes a safer place for all of us.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Almost as bad as Ah Tiong bus drivers or Ah Nei truck drivers!!

The problem with all these Beng wannabe F1 stars is that they don't have a clue how to drive fast.

Those who have actually learned how to drive at speed in a safe racetrack environment will soon find out that the difference between wet and dry roads is like night and day.

ABS and traction control is not going to save the day if you're going too fast into a corner and this is especially so in the wet. These features are giving novice drivers the wrong impression that there is no way they can lose control. Nothing could be further from the truth.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golf a front wheel drive will understeer even with the traction control on when entering a corner at speed exceeding at 100kph. I won't be surprise the driver might had turn off traction control to impress the broads inside the car.

Anyway a tribute to German engineering as the four at the back survive despite the car was total written off.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with all these Beng wannabe F1 stars is that they don't have a clue how to drive fast.

Those who have actually learned how to drive at speed in a safe racetrack environment will soon find out that the difference between wet and dry roads is like night and day.

ABS and traction control is not going to save the day if you're going too fast into a corner and this is especially so in the wet. These features are giving novice drivers the wrong impression that there is no way they can lose control. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Combined with a wet surface, no technology can save stupidity. Anyway from the video we can see Darwin at it's finest, stupidity combined with obesity should be the first traits breeded out from the human race.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Golf a front wheel drive will understeer even with the traction control on when entering a corner at speed exceeding at 100kph. I won't be surprise the driver might had turn off traction control to impress the broads inside the car.

Anyway a tribute to German engineering as the four at the back survive despite the car was total written off.

Nothing to do with German Engineering. More like pure luck.

All major manufacturers nowadays build cars to meet 5 star ANCAP ratings.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with German Engineering. More like pure luck.

All major manufacturers nowadays build cars to meet 5 star ANCAP ratings.

ancap only heard in downunder while others use the encap.

Maybe luck but the car still retain it shape despite hitting the tree on it side. I ever seen a Japanese box wrap around a tree at clementi road. The wreak need to be prise from the tree.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
ancap only heard in downunder while others use the encap.

Maybe luck but the car still retain it shape despite hitting the tree on it side. I ever seen a Japanese box wrap around a tree at clementi road. The wreak need to be prise from the tree.

I've seen German engineering split in two.

It boils down to what sort of forces were involved at the moment of impact. Nothing to do with German, Jap, French or Korean.

i325_20080524_002.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...these assholes are the ones who yaya and rev their engines in the wee hours of the night and wake people up , drink party , pick up brainless chicks and take drugs like no tomorrow. typical fat snobs who show offs their tin cans and boast and usually rich man son. does not contribute to society at all....a fat slobby pig took a mazda sports RX8 for a test drive, killed the car sales girl and later still laughed and boast about what car he can afford to buy. he only got a few months for killing the innocent salesgirl. the fark up parents even make a big fuss about the jail sentence and create a hoohaa at the subordinate courts about the sentence being too severe. really fark up parents....these are nature way of getting rid of such dangerous people. like I said mixed with such crap people, and you get what you deserve...

The driver wanted to show off as a hero but died as a fool. No pity for this kind of driver, he got what he asked for. There are many drivers like him on the road showing off their cars and speeding like lunatics, thinking nothing can go wrong. Well, the fatso proved it was thrilling to speed but you might die for the thrill.

If caning is imposed for speeding, in addition to a jail sentence, the pappies may help to cut down such accidents.

Last edited:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car is simply overload and overweight.
Couple with the set of almost worn out tyres and speeding, he's asking for trouble.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Anyway a tribute to German engineering as the four at the back survive despite the car was total written off.

To survive and suffer life long internal body damage is worse than dead. The 4 back seat pax are likely to suffer extensive injuries due to the compactness of the car and the force of the impact. If they got just bruises, they are indeed blessed by God.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The driver wanted to show off as a hero but died as a fool. No pity for this kind of driver, he got what he asked for. There are many drivers like him on the road showing off their cars and speeding like lunatics, thinking nothing can go wrong. Well, the fatso proved it was thrilling to speed but you might die for the thrill.

If caning is imposed for speeding, in addition to a jail sentence, the pappies may help to cut down such accidents.

This fat chap came from a rich family, so fortunate to have such a sexy Taiwanese model as girlfriend and yet dunno how to cherish his life?
Now with everything gone, is it worth taking the risk to drive so fast and furious?

He dunno lah..it is an accident..

3rd parties can see it and learn not to drive fast lah..

why is it that when a rich guy met an accident, those poor fucks like to make a statement like they deserve such an accident just because they are rich.

This is the fact of life..if you have money, you will have sexy gf or good looking gf. most rich people have sexy and good looking gf.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Came across many stories told by workshop mechanics on the 'solidness' of 'ang mo ciars' when it comes to accidents. Other than its safety, they are 'headache' cars. Go workshop repair and service, heartbreak!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You get more crazy drivers on the road after 3am when nightspots close for biz. Most would have char bors in their vehicles. And they die die want to impress. Worse, influence of alcohol while driving. I get to see many in this category. So, I am extra alert after 3am

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get more crazy drivers on the road after 3am when nightspots close for biz. Most would have char bors in their vehicles. And they die die want to impress. Worse, influence of alcohol while driving. I get to see many in this category. So, I am extra alert after 3am

U drive after 3am??? Take a cab, bro!!