• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Evidence Proves That Taxi Was At Fault For The Crash!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
cross-audi-bike-b.jpg

2011-audi-duo-city-in-expresso-brown.jpg

where is the guy that said audi produce no bikes?

I apologise unreservedly to Clinton666 and his gaybuddy Singveld... i now accept the possibility that Clinton666 does own an Audi bicycle

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I apologise unreservedly to Clinton666 and his gaybuddy Singveld... i now accept the possibility that Clinton666 does own an Audi bicycle

clone master - papsmearer / youtalkcock /cheesecake/ leMans2011/migrant/DerMannschaft - you point out my spelling error ? I point out your mistake, you not happy call me gay.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Ma should sue the family of the cab driver for the loss of their sole billionaiare breadwinner and for the tragic loss of her family's $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO!

Oi you homo dog!!! The driver of the GTO is a KAYU DRIVER who doesn't know to stop at red lights. What's the point of the high-performance car under the control of a kayu driver?

Ah Tiong's are proof that money doesn't buy breeding, nor senses.

Cheers!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If genuine PAPzi supporters do not disown Mr 666, I will conclude that they agree with him and his abhorrent statements.

Mrs Ma should sue the family of the cab driver for the loss of their sole billionaiare breadwinner and for the tragic loss of her family's $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO!

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
[I]Hey Chee Bye,I see into my crystalball and it shows a group of blangas and ah-tiongs group fucking your dead mother mangled body and jizzing all over your father's pathetic and helpless facial expression.I also see you are hiding with your balls stuff inside your bf's asshole:oIo:

The sound of your relatives and loved ones cheering on by the side can cause premature ejaculation:oIo:[/I]

After watching and listening to the video that was taken of the accident at Bugis numerous times, it is proven without the shadow of a doubt that the cab driver was at fault in the accident.

The taxi driver was grossly negligent when he accelerated despite hearing the ear piercing loud roaring engine sound of the $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO which can be heard from 1km away. Anyone who has watched a F1 race can attest to this fact!

The cab driver should not have moved and stopped in its tracks to allow the Ferrari to pass through. If he had displayed some decency and common sense, multi-millionaire Ma Chi would not have died in vain! This is tragic loss to our nation's economy!

Engine sound of a GTO! It is said it can even wake up the dead!

[video=youtube;N9ld_K-7-4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ld_K-7-4Y[/video]

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're already numb with grief so it won't make any difference.

Leongsam, as a forum host, you ought to demonstrate some level of human decency. The people you are mocking are innocent victims of a totally reckless PRC driver who as with all mainland chinese will stop at nothing to show off their wealth. The people killed are good and honest people in our society and surely some form of respect must be accorded to them. Instead you chose to spite them which is very unbecoming of a forum host.

You may try to defend yourself by quoting how forummers here mocked at the deaths of Kwa Geok Choo or other plights of the Lee family. But it's totally different because they deserved no sympathy or compassion having cause so much miseries and irreparable damage to other people's lives and their families.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You may try to defend yourself by quoting how forummers here mocked at the deaths of Kwa Geok Choo or other plights of the Lee family. But it's totally different because they deserved no sympathy or compassion having cause so much miseries and irreparable damage to other people's lives and their families.

The Lee family have contributed more to the success of Singapore than all other Singaporeans put together. They deserve our utmost respect.

Taxi drivers, on the other hand, are nothing but a menace on the roads. Taxi drivers have killed more innocent road users than Ferrari drivers have.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no special love for taxi drivers either, but in this case, Mr Cheng did absolutely no wrong, and yet was mowed down by a Ferrari that really should not been have driven at anywhere near that speed. That this Ferrari's driver happened to be one of those FTs lauded by the PAPzis and its Presstapo just shows what Singapore has become - a foreigners' playground built on Singaporeans' lives.

The Lee family have contributed more to the success of Singapore than all other Singaporeans put together. They deserve our utmost respect.

Taxi drivers, on the other hand, are nothing but a menace on the roads. Taxi drivers have killed more innocent road users than Ferrari drivers have.

Last edited:

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical low quality and immature WP attack dog who can't engage in a intellectual discussion! ALL you retarded dogs know are throwing weak and feeble insults when out of ideas! What a waste of money for the WP!

You are farking retarded and cruel, you must repent or Pastor Kong will not forgive you and you will surely go to hell.

You have disgrace the name of Pastor Kong by your insensitive remarks to a dead person, no respect at all, shameful you.

Pastor Kong surely won't behave like you, call yourself a disciple of Pastor Kong somemore. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Shingz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that i fixed my car with loud loud noise then no need to
obey traffic's regulations, everyone must gives way to me, if
langak, I no sala.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no special love for taxi drivers either, but in this case, Mr Cheng did absolutely no wrong, and yet was mowed down by a Ferrari that really should not been have driven at anywhere near that speed. That this Ferrari's driver happened to be one of those FTs lauded by the PAPzis and its Presstapo just shows what Singapore has become - a foreigners' playground built on Singaporeans' lives.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

As the proud owner of a Audi R8 Supercar, I utilise all my five senses when driving on the road. Mr Cheng failed to use his sense of hearing and hence impeded Mr Ma who was driving a Ferrari GTO, a car you will never afford in your lifetime even if you sell your backside to Banglas at construction sites 24/7/365:oIo::oIo: