• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I crashed my boss's MINI Cooper S Convertible

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One afternoon last year (early Dec 2021), my boss and I had to attend to a hastily arranged last minute meeting, at the client's office in Jurong. The Apac regional president had wanted her to sort out the mess created by an already departed amdl SVP.

She requested that I drive her 2 year plus old MINI Cooper S Convertible to the client's office.

I was apprehensive.

I am really not a good driver. Well, I am lying. Not a good driver is an understatement.

The truth is I am really a fuckup driver.

Cars and me are a total mismatch. I simply hate driving. Maybe I an just not an Alpha man who like cars. It's simply too much effort and concentration required to move from Point A to B.

(I guess that's why I prefer taking the MRT to work every morning. My mind can wander freely. I can record my thoughts and doddle on my e-notebook. I can surf on the net, read/reply my social media, or simply read, write and post on Sammyboy Forum, like what I am doing now.)

Honestly, I really didn't want to crash her chio looking car and cause problems for her or any innocent party.

So I suggested we order a Grab or call a Comfort Taxi. She declined. She said she didn't want to be in a car that wasn't hers. She added that there was a higher chance of contracting Covid19 in public transportation, especially Taxis and Grab.

Then I asked why she couldn't drive her car herself. Why me? Why? Why?

She replied that its her time of the month and she didn't feel comfortable driving.
She added she wasn't familiar with Singapore roads, especially around Jurong area. I said there's always GPS. She gave me a fucking damn T.L.black face.

So I shut my mouth.

I L.L. lor.

Be her driver lor.

Just mumble KNNBCCB in myself and SUCK IT UP.

Long and short, I crashed her MINI Cooper S Convertible, while doing reverse parking.
I crashed her car into the office CP wall, when we were back, in our office building.

Thankfully, it wasn't a big massive damage/dent on the back bumper. I told her I would compensate her for the damage that I had caused. She said I didn't have to. She said she would sort it out herself at the workshop on her next scheduled car servicing.

I have only one mitigating reason to defend myself. (As in I mean I am only 50% at fault).

Simply put, I was distracted.

Just take a good look at these illustrative example pictures (below) from the internet. I am sure if you were me, driving her MINI Cooper S Convertible, you would also not be able to concentrate when driving. No?

strapboob-is-the-best-reason-to-wear-a-seatbelt-35-photos-17.jpg

Big-Breast-Women-wearing-Seat-Belt.jpg

ddpb25324wee_003.jpg

seatbelt-innovation-_1600x0w.jpg

strapboob-is-the-best-reason-to-wear-a-seatbelt-35-photos-36.png

Instead of me looking straight when driving her damn chio MINI Cooper S Convertible, there was always a gravitational pull on my head to peep to the left.

And that was exactly what happened that led to my involuntary negligence. Thankfully, it was the office carpark. I could have caused a massive accident on the AYE with many innocent deaths and injuries!

And look at that fucking seat belt!

When "kiaped" by her cleavage, it enhanced the shape of my boss's breasts. My BC became hard inevitably throughout the to and fro driving journey.

I could also feel dampness on the tip of my BC.

Isn't this what they say in crude Hokkien phrase - LJ chutzhup!

And that leaking LJ zhup on my underwear made me terribly uncomfortable.

Same right? She said it's her time of the month for her CB to chutzhup, hemce uncomfortable and she didn't want to drive.

My LJ also chutzhup! How I drive!?! Really KNN lor!

But of course I can't tell her : "Sorry Boss, I crash your car because my big cock chut zhup".

Old bird Sammyboyers, don't you agree with me?

My conclusion

50% her fault for distracting me with the seat belt in between her breasts;
50% my fault as I am really a fuckup driver.

Correct?

lookingAtSea

Alfrescian
Loyal
One afternoon last year (early Dec 2021), my boss and I had to attend to a hastily arranged last minute meeting, at the client's office in Jurong. The Apac regional president had wanted her to sort out the mess created by an already departed amdl SVP.

She requested that I drive her 2 year plus old MINI Cooper S Convertible to the client's office.

I was apprehensive.

I am really not a good driver. Well, I am lying. Not a good driver is an understatement.

Cars and me are a total mismatch. I simply hate driving. Maybe I an just not an Alpha man who like cars. It's simply too much effort and concentration required to move from Point A to B.

(I guess that's why I prefer taking the MRT to work every morning. My mind can wander freely. I can record my thoughts and doddle on my e-notebook. I can surf on the net, read/reply my social media, or simply read, write and post on Sammyboy Forum, like what I am doing now.)

Honestly, I really didn't want to crash her chio looking car and cause problems for her or any innocent party.

So I suggested we order a Grab or call a Comfort Taxi. She declined. She said she didn't want to be in a car that wasn't hers. She added that there was a higher chance of contracting Covid19 in public transportation, especially Taxis and Grab.

She replied that its her time of the month and she didn't feel comfortable driving.
She added she wasn't familiar with Singapore roads, especially around Jurong area. I said there's always GPS. She gave me a fucking damn T.L.black face.

So I shut my mouth.

I L.L. lor.

Be her driver lor.

Long and short, I crashed her MINI Cooper S Convertible, while doing reverse parking.
I crashed her car into the office CP wall, when we were back, in our office building.

Thankfully, it wasn't a big massive damage/dent on the back bumper. I told her I would compensate her for the damage that I had caused. She said I didn't have to. She said she would sort it out herself at the workshop on her next scheduled car servicing.

I have only one mitigating reason to defend myself. (As in I mean I am only 50% at fault).

Just take a good look at these illustrative example pictures (below) from the internet. I am sure if you were me, driving her MINI Cooper S Convertible, you would also not be able to concentrate when driving. No?

ddpb25324wee_003.jpg

Instead of me looking straight when driving her damn chio MINI Cooper S Convertible, there was always a gravitational pull on my head to peep to the left.

And that was exactly what happened that led to my involuntary negligence. Thankfully, it was the office carpark. I could have caused a massive accident on the AYE with many innocent deaths and injuries!

When "kiaped" by her cleavage, it enhanced the shape of my boss's breasts. My BC became hard inevitably throughout the to and fro driving journey.

Same right? She said it's her time of the month for her CB to chutzhup, hemce uncomfortable and she didn't want to drive.

But of course I can't tell her : "Sorry Boss, I crash your car because my big cock chut zhup".

My conclusion

Correct?
May I suggest for you to get her some highly acclaimed dress with the same material as the Emperor new clothes, as compensation instead. Once you get used to the sight of it, there is little chance of involuntary LJ ChutZhup/car accident again

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two drinking kakis who does not drive nor hold a driving license.
And on a date, the girl will pick one up and for some funny reason, asked him to park the car.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was apprehensive.

So I shut my mouth.

I L.L. lor.

Be her driver lor.

ddpb25324wee_003.jpg

My conclusion

Correct?
When my uncle was a driving instructor he spent 80% looking out for safety of his trainee and 19% on kar tui and 1% on breasts as he prefers kar tui much more than breast. Very safe journey.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot let her know how you feel about her.

You buy wacoal, she will feel respected and love like a virgin.
You buy her VS, she will feel that you see her as a whore.

I disagree. Wacoal is a boomer brand. VS is a relatively newer or hip brand

The only difference is Wacoal has size 46, which is really unnecessary for most asian women. Wacoal also has Cup H and Cup I. Again these larger Cups are unnecessary for most Asian women.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, generation gap.
There's no need to apologise. You didn't say anything nasty or unkind.

Actually, if you look at the lingerie consumer segment in Singapore, it's dominated mainly by those big established names like Triumph, Uniglo, Wacoal etc. A good bra brand like Thirdlove which is popular in States is hardly found in our stores. You have to order online (if your GF desires for them).

Recently, there are also homegrown local lingerie brands like Perk by Kate and Susy + Bae..

There's an article in Vogue last Autumn 2021 on our local homegrown lingerie brands.

Here it is.

5 homegrown lingerie brands to shop now for stylish and comfy intimates
vogue.sg

It is indeed what’s on the inside that counts—just ask the folks behind some of the most popular lingerie labels in Singapore. Here, we round up five homegrown brands that offer up style, comfort and more.

Perk by Kate​

perkbykate1.jpg
Courtesy of Perk by Kate
As far as local apparel institutions go, lingerie label Perk by Kate has made an everlasting name for itself. First established in 2012 by founder Kate Low, the brand was conceptualised out of the need to bridge the gap between flattering and comfortable, with women of all figures and sizes in mind.
Today, it carries a range of styles from delicate lace bralettes to silk chemises and camisoles. The brick and mortar store has also introduced a selection of beauty and homeware products and consists of a collaborative event venue open for use for workshops aimed at uplifting women.
Shop Perk by Kate

Ashley Summer Co​

acs.jpg
Courtesy of Ashley Summer Co
If you need a comfortable, easy-to-pair lace lingerie set, Ashley Summer Co is your best bet. The homegrown label has quickly become synonymous for its intricate-meets-stylish two-piece lace options from signature push up bralettes to alterable padded options that come in a range of hues, from sultry burgundy to soft greys.
If you’re not quite sure where to start, it also offers up an easy-to-use 60-second quiz that takes the user through bra fit, size and comfort levels to better gauge where you should be starting over (and right, this time) on your intimate-wear journey.
Shop Ashley Summer Co

Our Bralette Club​

Untitled-35.jpg
Courtesy of Our Bralette Club
Comfortable, size-inclusive and friendly for beginners, lingerie brand Our Bralette Club is defying societal preconceptions of what underwear should feel or look like. Why bralettes? The brand touts it as the “less intimidating version of bra”.
With ease at its forefront, customers can choose from a range of padded bodysuits, as well as active and padded bralettes. The label also has a recycling initiative that calls for the donation of old bras—from any brand—that will allow from them to be reused or donated accordingly.
Shop Our Bralette Club

Susy + Bae​

susybae.jpg
Courtesy of Susy + Bae
If pretty, dainty lingerie and loungewear is what you’re after, Susy + Bae is the label to check out. Known for their handmade lace separates, the brand’s selection is for those looking to go all out on frills and femininity.
Choose from a selection of silk pyjama sets, robes and bustiers. And for that second-skin feel? The brand offers an in-store fitting experience for custom-made loungewear that’ll have you feeling that extra bit special.

Shop Susy + Bae

Naked and Unbound​

nkb.jpg
Courtesy of Naked and Unbound
Fashion meets function with sleek-meets-edgy lingerie brand, Naked and Unbound. The label’s offerings aren’t your typical intimate wear fare. Expect a sultry mix of chic bralettes, satin tops with plunging necklines and slip dresses.
For those in the market for something that can be worn both out and in the comfort of your own home, the brand’s pieces are known to work both ways, topped off with detailing such as rose motifs, straps and a neutral colour palette.
Shop Naked and Unbound

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no need to apologise. You didn't say anything nasty or unkind.

Actually, if you look at the lingerie consumer segment in Singapore, it's dominated mainly by those big established names like Triumph, Uniglo, Wacoal etc. A good bra brand like Thirdlove which is popular in States is hardly found in our stores. You have to order online (if your GF desires for them).

Recently, there are also homegrown local lingerie brands like Perk by Kate and Susy + Bae..

There's an article in Vogue last Autumn 2021 on our local homegrown lingerie brands.

Here it is.

5 homegrown lingerie brands to shop now for stylish and comfy intimates
vogue.sg

It is indeed what’s on the inside that counts—just ask the folks behind some of the most popular lingerie labels in Singapore. Here, we round up five homegrown brands that offer up style, comfort and more.

Perk by Kate​

perkbykate1.jpg
Courtesy of Perk by Kate
As far as local apparel institutions go, lingerie label Perk by Kate has made an everlasting name for itself. First established in 2012 by founder Kate Low, the brand was conceptualised out of the need to bridge the gap between flattering and comfortable, with women of all figures and sizes in mind.
Today, it carries a range of styles from delicate lace bralettes to silk chemises and camisoles. The brick and mortar store has also introduced a selection of beauty and homeware products and consists of a collaborative event venue open for use for workshops aimed at uplifting women.
Shop Perk by Kate

Ashley Summer Co​

acs.jpg
Courtesy of Ashley Summer Co
If you need a comfortable, easy-to-pair lace lingerie set, Ashley Summer Co is your best bet. The homegrown label has quickly become synonymous for its intricate-meets-stylish two-piece lace options from signature push up bralettes to alterable padded options that come in a range of hues, from sultry burgundy to soft greys.
If you’re not quite sure where to start, it also offers up an easy-to-use 60-second quiz that takes the user through bra fit, size and comfort levels to better gauge where you should be starting over (and right, this time) on your intimate-wear journey.
Shop Ashley Summer Co

Our Bralette Club​

Untitled-35.jpg
Courtesy of Our Bralette Club
Comfortable, size-inclusive and friendly for beginners, lingerie brand Our Bralette Club is defying societal preconceptions of what underwear should feel or look like. Why bralettes? The brand touts it as the “less intimidating version of bra”.
With ease at its forefront, customers can choose from a range of padded bodysuits, as well as active and padded bralettes. The label also has a recycling initiative that calls for the donation of old bras—from any brand—that will allow from them to be reused or donated accordingly.
Shop Our Bralette Club

Susy + Bae​

susybae.jpg
Courtesy of Susy + Bae
If pretty, dainty lingerie and loungewear is what you’re after, Susy + Bae is the label to check out. Known for their handmade lace separates, the brand’s selection is for those looking to go all out on frills and femininity.
Choose from a selection of silk pyjama sets, robes and bustiers. And for that second-skin feel? The brand offers an in-store fitting experience for custom-made loungewear that’ll have you feeling that extra bit special.

Shop Susy + Bae

Naked and Unbound​

nkb.jpg
Courtesy of Naked and Unbound
Fashion meets function with sleek-meets-edgy lingerie brand, Naked and Unbound. The label’s offerings aren’t your typical intimate wear fare. Expect a sultry mix of chic bralettes, satin tops with plunging necklines and slip dresses.
For those in the market for something that can be worn both out and in the comfort of your own home, the brand’s pieces are known to work both ways, topped off with detailing such as rose motifs, straps and a neutral colour palette.
Shop Naked and Unbound

Bro, most of the gals in the photos and bras look awful.

Here's my SOS Specials from Wacoal