• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Evidence Proves That Taxi Was At Fault For The Crash!

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Ma should sue the family of the cab driver for the loss of their sole billionaiare breadwinner and for the tragic loss of her family's $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO!

Cliton69 :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You should join the chow Ah Tiong in your Rolls and burnt in Hell together :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Don't talk so much cock, Grim Reaper coming to get you soon

New-Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Hearse-picture-900x675.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this one of the new infractable categories - Displaying extreme stupidity and ignorance?

Clearly if anyone heard it coming, they wouldn't be able to tell if the manual guided ballistic missile was coming from the left, the right, in front or behind (your favorite).

You spastic maggot:oIo:

God gave us a right ear and a left ear for a reason! Oh I forget, maggot don't have no ears!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching and listening to the video that was taken of the accident at Bugis numerous times, it is proven without the shadow of a doubt that the cab driver was at fault in the accident.

The taxi driver was grossly negligent when he accelerated despite hearing the ear piercing loud roaring engine sound of the $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO which can be heard from 1km away. Anyone who has watched a F1 race can attest to this fact!

The cab driver should not have moved and stopped in its tracks to allow the Ferrari to pass through. If he had displayed some decency and common sense, multi-millionaire Ma Chi would not have died in vain! This is tragic loss to our nation's economy!

Engine sound of a GTO! It is said it can even wake up the dead!

[video=youtube;N9ld_K-7-4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ld_K-7-4Y[/video]

You retarded maggot.
You obviously don't know a thing about Ferraris. That roaring sound comes from specially fitted Nouvalari exhaust system... stock Ferraris are as loud as a Honda civic.
That Ma Chinky obviously could not pronounce the name of the exhaust system hence his car is silent.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Isn't this one of the new infractable categories - Displaying extreme stupidity and ignorance?

Clearly if anyone heard it coming, they wouldn't be able to tell if the manual guided ballistic missile was coming from the left, the right, in front or behind (your favorite).

My posts are all factual and are impossible to dispute.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I yelled at the top of my lungs, can you tell if you would be slapped from the left or the right?

You spastic maggot

If i shoot your dumbskull from your left and the bullet goes through the hollow that is your brain and the bullet emerges from the right of your numbskull, will you be able to tell!!