• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Evidence Proves That Taxi Was At Fault For The Crash!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching and listening to the video that was taken of the accident at Bugis numerous times, it is proven without the shadow of a doubt that the cab driver was at fault in the accident.

The taxi driver was grossly negligent when he accelerated despite hearing the ear piercing loud roaring engine sound of the $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO which can be heard from 1km away. Anyone who has watched a F1 race can attest to this fact!

The cab driver should not have moved and stopped in its tracks to allow the Ferrari to pass through. If he had displayed some decency and common sense, multi-millionaire Ma Chi would not have died in vain! This is tragic loss to our nation's economy!

Engine sound of a GTO! It is said it can even wake up the dead!

[video=youtube;N9ld_K-7-4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ld_K-7-4Y[/video]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Ma should sue the family of the cab driver for the loss of their sole billionaiare breadwinner and for the tragic loss of her family's $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard! Recently got hear many thunder. Be careful or many lightning strike you!...LOL

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You better cow and hide when you hear the engine of my Audi R8 or I will crushed you into smithereens!

[video=youtube;l9x1ZK4ghJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9x1ZK4ghJg[/video]

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can make fun or look down on Sinkies, but not the one who is dead, what type of fucked up person are you?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spastic maggot:oIo:

It is plain obvious poor peasants like you can never afford the ticket for a F1 race!
You should STFU and stopped showing up your ignorance!

Ok ok, cool down Mr Cunt6969. I m sorry. I make my exit now. Sorry to disturb you. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You can make fun or look down on Sinkies, but not the one who is dead, what type of fucked up person are you?

I don't see what the problem is. Making fun of the living is worse because their feelings might be hurt.

Making fun of the dead is fine because they don't feel anything anymore.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see what the problem is. Making fun of the living is worse because their feelings might be hurt.

Making fun of the dead is fine because their don't feel anything anymore.
So you very buay song when we laughs at your seatless bicycle? Your feeling hurts? aww.....

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Clinton sex sex sex, 你不是人, can you read Chinese? I guess you can't retard + nincompoop :mad:

Typical low quality and immature WP attack dog who can't engage in a intellectual discussion! ALL you retarded dogs know are throwing weak and feeble insults when out of ideas! What a waste of money for the WP!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Making fun of the dead is fine because they don't feel anything anymore.

Boss, when you die ah? I don't want to hurt your feelings :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After watching and listening to the video that was taken of the accident at Bugis numerous times, it is proven without the shadow of a doubt that the cab driver was at fault in the accident.

563225_290854767668039_144541028966081_653433_1803174145_n.jpg

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Ma should sue the family of the cab driver for the loss of their sole billionaiare breadwinner and for the tragic loss of her family's $2,000,000 Ferrari GTO!

Hello Clitoris,

Manchester City has won the Premiership, but your missus told me in bed that you lost your bet cos Man City that day gave 21/4 balls handicap.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see what the problem is.

Isn't this one of the new infractable categories - Displaying extreme stupidity and ignorance?

Clearly if anyone heard it coming, they wouldn't be able to tell if the manual guided ballistic missile was coming from the left, the right, in front or behind (your favorite).